Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: How do you rate the movie?
A 35 92.11%
B 3 7.89%
C 0 0%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Default "Destination Imagination" speculation and discussion

As the title says, this thread is for speculation and, in 13 days, discussion about Destination Imagination, the upcoming Foster's movie event. If you learn anything about the movie and want to pass that info along, this is the place to do so, and if I manage to record a commercial for the movie, you'll find a YouTube link and screencaps here as well.

What do we know so far? Very little. We have the movie's name and airdate but little more. The only information I know of concerning the plot is as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude
The description TV Guide has reveals "Mac, Bloo, and the Foster's gang enter a strange imaginary world housed within a mysterious box after Frankie disappears inside it."
Full credit and my thanks to ORD for passing this along. Hard to know what to make of this; at first glance it doesn't feel like a Foster's story to me. It kind of reminds me of the beginning of The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe to some extent, based on what I know of it (I never saw the movie or read the book). I'm pretty much drawing a blank at the moment. Any ideas, y'all?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote