Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #1221
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

So what Frankie episode was better: Frankie My Dear or Setting A President.
I have to say Setting A President, it was a great Frankie episode, really the only besides...ugh you know what, that has Frankie in the main roll. In Big Cheese she was out-starred by Cheese so that one dosen't count.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #1222
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
So what Frankie episode was better: Frankie My Dear or Setting A President.
I have to say Setting A President, it was a great Frankie episode, really the only besides...ugh you know what, that has Frankie in the main roll. In Big Cheese she was out-starred by Cheese so that one dosen't count.
I disagree on both points. I think "Frankie my dear" was a much better Frankie episode, simply because this was a completely whole new view on Frankie, both as an individual and how her life exists outside of Foster's. No one had really seen the actual sex appeal/attraction to Frankie until this episode.

Sure Frankie fans have loved her for the longest time, but this episode was literally like a BIG eye opener for everyone, including Mac and Bloo. I also found this episode to be more entertaining, "Setting a president" is still a great episode but Orlando Bloo at that restaurant, VERY hard to top .

I also wouldn't be so quick to discourage Frankie from "Big Cheese". Considering the few amount of episodes she gets to star in, I take everything she does into consideration and "Big cheese" was a big episode for her. Cheese could not have hold his own as star if not for Frankie being there.

Same goes for "Store Wars", Mac and Bloo and everyone were kind of the stars but again, Frankie was the glue that held everything together and she was the only one really helping the actual plot move along. She may not have been the "star" star, but she definitely was key to both those episodes.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:13 PM   #1223
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I think "Frankie my dear" was a much better Frankie episode, simply because this was a completely whole new view on Frankie, both as an individual and how her life exists outside of Foster's. No one had really seen the actual sex appeal/attraction to Frankie until this episode.
That's exactly how I felt when I first saw that episode. I never thought that Craig and Lauren (the writer of the episode) would have the guts to flesh out Frankie in both her pink and black dresses!
Old 02-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #1224
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I think Store Wars and The Big Cheese are two of my favorites. The idea of makeing Cheese and Frankie play off each other was great! And I just love how Store Wars put Frankie in the center of things.
I love Frankie my Dear and Setting a Presadent, but that goes without saying. I think I'll have to say Stor Wars is my favorite. It was the first episode of Fosters I seen so that gives it a special place in my heart, but I also love it because I found Frankie so adorable in it. I could relate to the stress she was haveing and I just couldant stop laughing at her lines and gags.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:08 PM   #1225
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

My favorite Frankie episodes are "Frankie My Dear" and "Setting A President". In "Frankie My Dear", I like Frankie and the way she was dressed with her new dresses. In "Setting A President", Frankie shows that she really cares about the imaginary friends and how they really feel. Both of these episodes show great use of Frankie.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:07 AM   #1226
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Hopefully we'll soon have a third episode as good as FMD and SAP. And a fourth and fifth.

We've talked a lot about Frankie's personality in this thread, which is great. She's gorgeous, no doubt about that at all, but looks can't completely compensate when one has a personality like that of Sweetums or Duchess or someone like that. Frankie, fortunately, is one of the nice ones. But how nice is she? Where is she on the shy/outgoing scale? Would she rather play chess or do something more active? Is there any way to quantify all this?

Sure there is, sort of. Behold:

This is Frankie's Personality Profile in my Sims 2 game. As you can see, I defined her as 63637; she's a little neater than average, a little more active, kind of a shy, serious woman, and she's a sweetheart. There's plenty of room for debate on this, of course, and I'd love to read everyone else's take on it. For the record, a score of 5 in any trait is dead center average, 4 and 6 show slight tendencies in on direction or the other, and the closer you get to 0 or 10 the more pronounced that particular trait will be. There's a catch, though; the game only gives you 25 points to distribute, and you have to use all of them. Ignore the Zodiac signs and the other stuff above the personality bars; all that is best saved for another discussion. So, how would the rest of you have distributed the 25 personality points? For that matter, how would you have defined Frankie's personality if there was no point total?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #1227
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

A very interesting anlysis Cass; A lot of it I agree with. The numbers are very close to what Frankie is. I wonder what the results would be like if she took one of those tests that measure (i.e.) INFJ. I forgot the name of the test.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:27 AM   #1228
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Personaly, Cassini, I think you nailed Frankie's personality pretty well with that chart. The only change I would make, if any, would probobly be that she is a little less shy. Granted we don't know just how outgoing she is since we don't get to see a lot of her personal life outside of the Fosters house, but she certanly didant seem camera shy in The Big Cheese. But that's just me, and I still say that you got her traits down-pat. It's almost like you know her personaly (a dream to be sure).
Old 02-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #1229
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

dude...thats GREAT!

Is she a Cancer? Me too!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #1230
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post