Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
Rozlyn_x3
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to Rozlyn_x3 Send a message via MSN to Rozlyn_x3 Send a message via Yahoo to Rozlyn_x3
Smile Need help with an episode?

First off- terribly sorry if I posted in the wrong board!

But..I remember seeing a Foster's episode awhile back that just cracked me up! I don't remember what season it was but I do remember what it was about.

In one part Bloo & Mac were out with a girl they both had I crush on I think and one of them was holding the other up while the other one was doing all the talking. This was all happening at a resturant. One point whoever was doing the hand movements was trying to get some food on the table and kept missing while using a fork.

^^^ (all this happened towards the end)

So basically the whole story was about a girl Bloo & Mac both had a crush on and how they were trying to impress her.

Thanks in advance! =)

P.S Have a AWESOME day/night =P

Last edited by Rozlyn_x3; 09-13-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Rozlyn_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:42 PM   #2
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

The episode you're looking for is Frankie My Dear. A classic in the show, and most likely on everyone's favorites list!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
Rozlyn_x3
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to Rozlyn_x3 Send a message via MSN to Rozlyn_x3 Send a message via Yahoo to Rozlyn_x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
The episode you're looking for is Frankie My Dear. A classic in the show, and most likely on everyone's favorites list!
Thank you SO much! Haha...I was going to look on Wikipedia which I did anddd yupp that's the one.

I think it's deff. my favorite episode.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Yes, the episode was "Frankie My Dear", and the "girl" was Frankie, but Mac and Bloo weren't "out with her". Frankie was on a date with a guy named Dylan Lee, whom she'd recently met, and it wasn't just Mac and Bloo who had a crush on her, but also an Imaginary Friend named "Prince Charming" and a dorky pizza delivery guy named Chris. Chris, Mac and Bloo stood on top of one another in costume to become "Orlando Bloo", while poor Prince Charming(who was really a bit of a pervert with way too many hormones)dressed up in drag as "Orlando Bloo's" date, "Prissy", to ruin Frankie's date with Dylan. They wound up exposing Dylan as a possessive, control-freak jerk, so that Frankie dumped him after breaking his nose and giving him a wedgie right there in the restaurant!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #5
Rozlyn_x3
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yes, the episode was "Frankie My Dear", and the "girl" was Frankie, but Mac and Bloo weren't "out with her". Frankie was on a date with a guy named Dylan Lee, whom she'd recently met, and it wasn't just Mac and Bloo who had a crush on her, but also an Imaginary Friend named "Prince Charming" and a dorky pizza delivery guy named Chris. Chris, Mac and Bloo stood on top of one another in costume to become "Orlando Bloo", while poor Prince Charming(who was really a bit of a pervert with way too many hormones)dressed up in drag as "Orlando Bloo's" date, "Prissy", to ruin Frankie's date with Dylan. They wound up exposing Dylan as a possessive, control-freak jerk, so that Frankie dumped him after breaking his nose and giving him a wedgie right there in the restaurant!

pitbulllady
Thanks! Haha..I figured I had some of it wrong...IDK why I thought that there was another girl or something..

I need to go watch it again so I can be sure to explain it right! I was trying to explain it to a friend and I didn't have all the parts LOL.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #6
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

And it's on the Season Two DVD.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #7
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Yeah, it was Frankie My Dear. It was a pretty good episode!