Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Exclamation Continuous Crashing

Lately I have no luck with this game at all. It takes about 20 minutes to load, and I only get to play for about a minute. I complete one task then as I go to do the next one the game crashes, and it's been doing it everytime I play, making me on the same mission for days. It's Really annoying ! Is anyone else getting this bug or is it just me?
Old 01-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I was getting that for a while then it at least *mostly* cleared up and I can play maybe 20 to 30 minutes without either a network close or a crash. But they both still happen. :/ I'm sorry its happening to you. Your connection speed is okay right? Part of my problem was I was using a very bad network adapter, so I switched to playing on my other computer and ordered a new adapter, it should be here soon.

If you're not sure, go here and click on one of the locations to test your computer's download speed. My other computer rates at only 200 or so kb (that's REALLY bad) and this computer is over 1,000. But the network speed might only affect network closes and not actual browser crashes. Its just that both those problems cleared up for me when I increased my network speed. So its all I can suggest.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:38 AM   #3
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

I've got the second to highest download speed avaliable and it's very powerful! I don't have any faster computer, I'd actually hate to imagine what would happen if I tried to load it on my upstairs computer (takes 2 hours to load )
Old 01-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well today I was alternating between network closes and my browser crashing and closing entirely so I couldn't play much. Supposedly they're trying to fix some issues on their end.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Oh good, so I wasn't the only one who wasn't dealing with continuous crashing today.

Every time I loaded up the game, I moved a few steps fought a few monster and then bam! "Network Close, Okay"

In the immortal words of a certain red imaginary friend "I'm sorry, but that's not okay!"

Oh well, at least they're working on it.

Last edited by taranchula; 01-16-2009 at 08:32 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 12:59 AM   #6
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Yeah it was a lot of trouble back then.

Tags
close, crash, fusion fall, game, task