Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #21
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Angry Who says discrimination isn't still a problem?

Gaaah! Whywhywhywhywhy is all of this stuff for women only?

I swear, it's like the Powerpuff Girls all over again...it's so frustrating sometimes to be a male fan of this show! Thing is, with PPG, even though it really got to me sometimes (I found a PPG fashion shop in Guangzhou, full of really stylish, well-made and well designed clothes that I just couldn't buy ), I could understand it - even though I'd be perfectly happy to walk around in a T-shirt with Bubbles on it, I guess not many other guys would. But why Foster's? There's nothing inherently girly about the concept, or the character design, and they could easily produce suitably masculine-looking Foster's clothing. I mean, I'm not deluded - I'm not expecting them to produce guys' shirts with Frankie or Berry on them, but why not male or even unisex T-shirts with Bloo, Ed or Wilt on it?

Seriously, I'm desperate for Foster's stuff - I feel like I've got my money in my hand, and I'm just waiting for the chance to give it to them, but they won't let me! I tell you, stuff like this, and the fact that there's still no indication the Foster's DVDs will ever come to the UK (!!!), sometimes makes me wonder if CN even wants me to be a fan ...

Last edited by Ditchy McAbandonpants; 04-08-2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Frank Oz.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #22
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchy McAbandonpants View Post
Gaaah! Whywhywhywhywhy is all of this stuff for women only?
More specifically, skinny women only. And don't tell me to get the XL or even the XXL. Those fit me fine around the...yannow, chest area, but not over my hips. I want plain t-shirts, not those stupid babydoll things. -_- I mean, I did buy a few of them just to have them, but it sucks majorly that I can't even wear them. The closest I can come is giving them to my skinny, perfect Sims.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:23 PM   #23
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Dear Hot Topic:

How 'bout some shirts for the guys, too?

Sincerely,

BlooNuggets

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #24
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm tempted to send an email to Hot Topic. I'm kinda getting annoyed with the fact that the guys are being left out.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:43 AM   #25
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Not to sound mean or anything, but the first two shirts that Hot Topic put out (the Ed shirt and the one with the house with everyone around it) were guys' size shirts. Granted, it was only two, but I just thought I should bring that to everyone's attention
Old 04-08-2007, 08:18 AM   #26
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Angry It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Light View Post
Not to sound mean or anything, but the first two shirts that Hot Topic put out (the Ed shirt and the one with the house with everyone around it) were guys' size shirts. Granted, it was only two, but I just thought I should bring that to everyone's attention
Well, that's something I guess, but from looking at the website, it doesn't seem like they sell those any more, unless I'm being incredibly thick and have just missed them.

To be honest though, the fact that they used to sell them but don't any more just adds to my paranoia that they're deliberately trying to avoid letting me have what I want. I know what's going on here...they're all against me...all of them...
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:29 AM   #27
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchy McAbandonpants View Post
Well, that's something I guess, but from looking at the website, it doesn't seem like they sell those any more, unless I'm being incredibly thick and have just missed them.

To be honest though, the fact that they used to sell them but don't any more just adds to my paranoia that they're deliberately trying to avoid letting me have what I want. I know what's going on here...they're all against me...all of them...
Yeah, I don't think they sell them anymore, which kind of sucks. That's the thing about Hot Topic...new stuff that they come out with gets fazed out and replaced by new stuff pretty dern quickly. That's why I'm always rushing out there to get something that I want as soon as it somes out
Old 04-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #28
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Ditchy McAbandonpants has a point there. I did know at one time Cartoon Network's shop sold adult unisex shirts.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #29
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Light View Post
I'm aware of that and I have them (and the other Ed shirt which was also a standard-sized shirt). It's just there's been this massive *wave* of babydoll tees and tanks. It hasn't just been a couple, it's been what, at least a half-dozen by now.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #30
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'm aware of that and I have them (and the other Ed shirt which was also a standard-sized shirt). It's just there's been this massive *wave* of babydoll tees and tanks. It hasn't just been a couple, it's been what, at least a half-dozen by now.
Yeah, I mean, I'm not really fond of many things HT has, but they're the only ones rolling out the Foster's shirts that are NOT home made, and I like a lot of the shirt designs they have. Unfortunately, most of them are only the babydoll tees and tanks.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 04-08-2007 at 10:14 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote