Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:26 AM   #11
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

The episode was great overall, but I think the Orlando Bloo and Frankie scene stole the show! It was hilareous how Frankie turned it against Bloo. "You kiss you're babies with that mouth?"

Last edited by Medikor; 10-12-2006 at 06:26 AM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:38 AM   #12
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
meh I didn't really like this episode,plus why the heck was frankie calling goo"sir" is she gay?
Actually, it's a reference of "Peanuts" when the girl with the glasses (Forgot her name) keeps calling Peppermint Patty "sir".

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Actually, it's a reference of "Peanuts" when the girl with the glasses (Forgot her name) keeps calling Peppermint Patty "sir".
meh kind of a cruddy reference,don't you think? btw the girl's name is Marcie
Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #14
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I rate this episode about average. The only thing I really like is the return of Orlando Bloo!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:16 AM   #15
Voxxyn
Banned

Why does everybody hate the episode now? I thought it was great, a well-written ensemble episode like "Crime After Crime" in which all the main characters got something to do.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #16
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

I Heard Bloo Say "The Needys need the trash, it's there thing" Sounds a little mean.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #17
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
(coughgoobeingcontrolfreakfrankiebeingagaypushover coughcough)
What's with this "gay" thing? Frankie isn't gay, dude, and especially not just because she called Goo "sir" for comedic effect. Sheesh.

I don't hate this episode. Goo bugged me by being annoying and bullying Eduardo (again), but the twist at the end and the Orlando Bloo bit made up for that.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #18
Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
Newly Abandoned
Stephy Teh Insane  

I thought this eppisode was pretty good!! I love Eduardos idea of 'small talk' and how they brought back Orlando Bloo too!

But I noticed of something about that Orlando Bloo part that was pretty funny if you think about it. Wilt and Bloo did Orlando Bloo this time so when frankie came over to Old Man Rivers and started talking about how Orlando Bloo is her "boyfriend with 64 kids", Wilt must have had NO IDEA what they were talking about since he wasnt in Franie My Dear! xDD I just find that pretty funny! I mean what would your expression be if you were hearing the conversation Frankie and Bloo were having! xDD
Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #19
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Angry OK!!!!!

ok I just rewatched the episode and I still think it's meh but I still think most everyone acted weird in this one.Please forget about my other comments.

Last edited by fosters home fan; 01-26-2007 at 03:36 PM.
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:23 AM   #20
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

This is a fine, fine episode. I’ll give it my support.

It was certainly a better-handled and more enjoyable look at "Adopt a Thought Saturday" than Adoptcalypse Now, my only possible complaint being that the amount of screentime Goo gets in proportion to Coco is extortionately high...it was a pity that Coco had to take such a serious backseat, since pretty much every other regular character had their chance to shine throughout. Goo appeared to fulfill some of Coco's usual duties in this episode (producing the telephone and calling Old Man Rivers to divert his attention is something I would have expected our avian friend to have done, had she been one of the onlookers). But at least they ensured that Goo's role was functional and integral to the storyline, in light of her character's history.

In addition to the return of Orlando Bloo (along with Frankie's final exasperated reaction when Mac and Bloo attempt to reprise the scheme) and the irresistible, not-often-seen teaming of Bloo and Wilt, I have to appreciate those Alfred Hitchcock nods. Of course, I’ve seen Rear Window so many times that it’s impossible for me to shake the notion that, had Old Man Rivers discovered Bloo trespassing in his house, he would have throttled him.

The only thing that’s dangerous about him, as it turns out, are his poetry-writing skills (I’ll give him credit though, how many things are there that rhyme with “Foster”?).

Last edited by jekylljuice; 02-21-2007 at 08:30 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote