Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Spoiler Tags

I just thought I ought to post this to clear things up...

Yes we like it when people use spoiler tags when discussing episodes/shorts that have not yet aired on TV (usually they are seen in advance either on Cartoon Network's website(s) or on Comcast On Demand). However, once an episode/short HAS aired on TV, you no longer have to use spoiler tags. So if a thread starts out using spoiler tags, once the ep/short in question has AIRED, the discussion can continue WITHOUT spoiler tags.

I just see a lot of people continuing to use spoiler tags well after an episode has aired, just because earlier comments made in that thread were done with them, and its really not necessary.

(And if you are unclear, the spoiler tags can be applied by highlighting the text in question and then clicking the button in the WYSIWYG editor when you are typing a post, above the space where you type.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote