Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
Hi all, thank you very much for the comments

Um, I'm sorry to say this but, these images ARE the full size. They're just small-scale doodles, so there isn't a larger size for any of them... I'm sorry. I did these mainly just for practice and fun, so none of these are large works. If I ever do a serious large-scale image in future, I'll definitely post the larger size here though

I can try doing one at a time, I guess, because the last time I opened myself up fo requests I never got the list done x__x; But I am kind of running out of ideas for what to draw so yeah, I guess one request at a time sounds fine.

I'll see if I can include him in my next post Though the next post probably won't be for a while because I'll be working on a project in RL (been slacking on it drawing these fanart, haha) but I'll see what I can do.

LOL GWH FANGIRL!!!!1 XD (I'm one too though haha XD)

Thank you everyone once again
Man, if these are "practice doodles", I'm almost afraid to see what you call a polished, complete piece of art! Your "practice doodles" put pretty much everything else to shame! Seriously, though, you do need a site to put up larger pieces, since stuff this good deserves the full treatment.

And NOTHING this good should ever be called "spam", especially not if it has Wilt in it! You capture his complexity in a most amazing way, and I simply can't get enough of it!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote