Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM   #161
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I also think that theory is well worth bearing in mind. Of course, if it is true, it would be a sign that pandering to base too much is a bad thing. I may or may not have remembered to include this during the episode discussion.

As for myself, I could totally see myself as an annoying IF who gets no notice at Fosters. Totally.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:10 PM   #162
Dragonrider1227
At Home

Major Frankie fan  

I missed that episode. Frankie cried and called herself a loser? Aww, poor thing

[center]
Dragonrider1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #163
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Okay, "Frankie my dear" was just on like a couple days ago, or yesterday, anyway I didn't have the time to watch all of it because I was busy with other things but as I watched it again, I was really amazed at something I found out. I was SO touched by seeing Frankie's little "tipsy dance" when she felt she was in love.

I think it truly was a credit to DeLisle by speaking in such an adorable, cutesy voice when Frankie was all lovey dovey and what not. It's virtually a pointless and minor thing to talk about, but I never realized how rare it is to see Frankie in a genuinely care free mood, no stress or worries or temper tantrums when she was dancing like that.

I just thought it was the cutest damn thing I had seen on the show. This is probably pretty "minor" in terms of stuff to talk about for Frankie's appreciation thread, but I felt this was a somewhat needed change from all the depressing talk about her getting crapped on thanks to the "Peas" episode.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #164
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

It was very cute, yeah. It does make me wonder what it would be like to hang out with her on one of her rare days off, away from the House and all the worries and responsibilities that go with it. To be honest, I don't think she'd really be all that different than the Frankie we all know and love, just... well, I hate to say "Sunnier" but it's the word that's stuck in my head right now. I'd love to see a few more good "awww" moments like that on the show.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #165
Xroc88
At Home

Frankie owns every character on the show hands down!!!!!
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:19 PM   #166
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
It was very cute, yeah. It does make me wonder what it would be like to hang out with her on one of her rare days off, away from the House and all the worries and responsibilities that go with it. To be honest, I don't think she'd really be all that different than the Frankie we all know and love, just... well, I hate to say "Sunnier" but it's the word that's stuck in my head right now. I'd love to see a few more good "awww" moments like that on the show.
I actually think it would be different because she wouldn't have to worry about anything. In fact, if you look at ALL of Frankie's free days or free moments, she ends up getting stressed about something because something ends up bugging her. Even on her date with Dylan, she seemed genuinely "free" until Orlando Bloo showed up.

What I liked about that little tipsy scene was for a brief minute or so, Frankie was totally cleaned out of any fear of responsibility in her head. Which for her is a miracle another one of the reasons I liked it. Frankie even told Mac in "Squeeze" how lucky he is that he doesn't have ass loads of responsibilities to pile on his head and ruin his fun days.

That whole beach thing alone was another example of a stress free Frankie that ended up causing problems. Although it was kind of worth it to see Wilt end up being responsible for something so mysterious it got them all banned for the beach something about that mystery to it makes it all worth wild.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #167
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I don't think she'd be different in that she'd seem like she was someone else, like the Pod People or something. It would still be the same Frankie, just relaxed and carefree, same as if you or me or anyone had our burdens lifted for a time. We'd all be happy, and that's what would show, but our underlying personalities would be the same. Like I think, for instance, that on a carefree day off, Frankie would be just as quick with a wry comment or sarcastic answer, but the character of such a response would be more playful, more of a teasing kind of thing that something with a "get off my back and let me work" tone, if that makes any sense, and you would see and hear the difference in her smile and her voice. In that regard she might seem very different but she'd still be the same Frankie.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:08 PM   #168
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

It is nice to see Frankie so carefree and happy. I was glad (if a little jealous) that someone/something could make her so happy.
It's always a joy when she has a cute moment like that or when she went all fan-girl about Madame Foster's actions. And lets not forget her whole "I'm sowwy, Mr. Harriman" line. One of my favorites will always be when she was overwhelmed by the comfort of that massage chair.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #169
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I tried one of those chairs last year; can't say I blame her at all.

Yeah, that "I'm sowwy, Mr. Harriman" line cracks me up everytime I hear it. You could tell she was having a lot of fun with that... although I'm pretty sure Mr. Herriman wasn't.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #170
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Yeah, that "I'm sowwy, Mr. Harriman" line cracks me up everytime I hear it. You could tell she was having a lot of fun with that... although I'm pretty sure Mr. Herriman wasn't.
That was beyond cute, it was just too much fun to see and hear. Hell, if anyone said it like Frankie did it'd be hard as Hell not to laugh at it.

I remember they brought that back for the Scribbles episode.

"I said I was sowwy"

"Yes will being 'sowwy' doesn't cut it"