Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex
Default The Camping Trip

This fanfic takes place after "Foster's Twinsanity" (which I would start in a week). This is about Mac, Bloo, Goo, and Crash Bandicoot forcing Dr. Cortex to go camping with them and things doesn't go well for Cortex.

The Camping Trip (Part One)

One day at Cortex's lab, Cortex is trying to fix something. Crash, Mac, Bloo, and Goo came in to see what Cortex is doing.

"Do you think Cortex will go camping with us?" asked Goo.

"Well, we won't know until we ask," Mac answered.

Crash Bandicoot saw a button and press it causing Cortex to be electricuted in the machine he is trying to fix. Cortex got out of the machine and looked at the four. He was extremely angry at them(mostly at Crash) for being in his lab, so he yelled to them, "YOU IDIOTS!"Crash smiled nervously at the angry Cortex. Cortex then said to the four, "You are not allowed here there's a sign on the entrance that says 'No visitors allowed'. Can't you read?" Bloo answered, "There's a sign on the entrance I didn't even notice."

Crash nodded "No" since he can't really talk to anyone. Cortex is extremely annoyed and angry at the same time that he screamed, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW, YOU IDIOTS!" Goo asked Cortex, "Wanna go camping with us?" Cortex answered, "No! Now get out!" Then Mac, Bloo, and Goo said,"Please???" Crash was pleading to Cortex that he'll come with them. Cortex then answered sarcastly, "O.K.! Now get out!"

Bloo, Goo, and Crash cheered at Cortex's response thinking that he'll actually go camping with them. Bloo then said, "Whoo! Cortex is coming with us on our camping trip". Mac then said to Bloo, "Bloo, I think Cortex is being sarcastic." "Yeah, but is Cortex is still going camping with us", Bloo said back to Mac. Mac began to roll his eyes. Cortex is still angry that Crash, Mac, Bloo, and Goo hasn't left his lab and he began to scream, "GO OUT!"

Goo then said to Cortex, "You want us to go out now, that's great! So what are we waiting for?" Crash and Goo dragged Cortex while Goo said, "Come on, I show you the shortcut to the forest." Mac and Bloo then followed Goo, Crash, and Cortex.

End of part one

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-07-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #2
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

The Camping Trip (Part Two)

Crash, Cortex, Mac, Bloo, and Goo all arrived at the forest. "Here we are!" Goo replied. "Don't you just like the great outdoors?" Mac asked Cortex. "No," Cortex answered. Crash was looking at the birds and the sunny skys. Bloo then said to the group, "Okay, if we going to survive in the wilderness we must find a go place to camp. I navigate. Mac, you and Crash look at the map. Goo will hold the compass to see that we're going in the right direction, and Cortex will carry all our gear." Cortex then said nervously, "The gear?", as he looked to see all the gear that he has to carry.

A few minutes later, the group began to walk on the path to the mountain. Cortex was struggling to carry all of the gear. Goo relieves that Cortex is slowing down, "Come on, Cortex, we must reach to the top of the mountain," Goo said to Cortex as she points to the top of the mountain,"There!" Cortex is irriated and tired from carrying the gear so he said to the four, "You meddling kids, let's switch places." Bloo then said to Cortex,"But Cortex, if we switch places who will navigate?" Cortex then answered, "M-E!" Just then Mac replied, "Don't worry Cortex, just a few more steps then we will be at the top of the mountain."

A few steps later, the group finally made it to the mountain. Cortex is so tired for carrying the gear that he falls to the ground as he said, "I'm finished!" Bloo said to the group, "We finally made it everybody!" Mac then said to Bloo, "I think Cortex deserves a rest". Mac walked over to Cortex and said, "Don't worry, me, Bloo, Goo, and Crash will set up the tent." Cortex watched as the four began to set up the tent. A few minutes later, Mac, Bloo, Goo, and Crash finished setting up a tent. "We're done," Goo said to Cortex as they looked at the tent they set up. The tent was big, big as the top of the mountain. "I'm tired, let's go to sleep," Bloo said as he was yawning. Mac yawned to as he said, "Yeah, it is getting late." Cortex reliped to Mac and Bloo's response, "Whatever." Crash simply yawned knowing that he'll go to sleep. The group was sleeping, Cortex was dreaming of Crash lying on the ground and him standing on top of Crash while he said, "No more bandicoots." Cortex hoped to get a good night's sleep from the things that happened to him, then again he won't enjoy a good night's sleep due to Crash's snoring.

End of part two
Old 01-09-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

The Camping Trip (Part three)

The next morning, everybody woke up. Mac asked Cortex, "Don't you just love the fresh-morning air?" Cortex answered, "Everything sucks! I'm hungry, I'm didn't get any sleep, I don't want to be here, and above all Crash Bandicoot breath stinks!" Mac then said, "We should have breakfast, I'm starving." Bloo asked Mac, "But what are going to eat?" Crash's tummy is rumbling which means he should eat as soon as possible. Goo had an idea, "Oh, I know we should have fish and some honey." "Honey?" Mac and Bloo asked Goo. "Yes! Honey," Goo answered. Goo then said to the group, "Okay, me and Mac are going to get fresh water from the stream, Bloo and Crash will go fishing, and Cortex will go get us some honey. Cortex then thought of the sight of eating fish and honey and this was his response: "Disgusting". "Okay, we'll see you guys later," Bloo said to Mac and Goo while he went with Crash to find a good fishing spot.

In the woods, Cortex was looking for some honey and he came upon a beehive. "There's a stupid beehive," Cortex said as he approached the bee-hive. He stuck his hand into the beehive and said, "I just take some honey and go." Just then, something stung Cortex. Cortex pulled his hand out to realize that he has been stung by a bee. Then Cortex is starting angry at the beehive, so he punched the bee-hive and yelled, "IDIOTIC BEEHIVE!" Just then a swarm of bees came out of the beehive and they were angry at Cortex for punching their hive so they stung mostly around his head since it is so big. Cortex screamed as he started running. The bees kept stinging him that he couldn't see where he is going (mostly because Cortex closed his eyes so the bees wouldn't sting his eyes). Cortex blindly ran toward a broken down bridge and the bees kept stinging him and he still can't see! Cortex realizes the bees stop stinging him only to find out that he was falling! Cortex screamed as he was about to fall into the river.

Meanwhile, at the fishing spot at the river, Bloo and Crash was waiting for a catch since they hadn't catch anything all day. Bloo was bored while Crash was sleeping. Mac and Goo came back with some fresh water. "We're back!" Goo said in sing-song voice to Bloo and Crash. Crash woke up to the sound of Goo's voice. "So, did you catch any fish?" Mac asked. Bloo answered, "No, we hadn't had a bite for hours." Just then Bloo's fishing pole was bobbing up and down. "I caught something!" Bloo screamed as he attempted to reel in his catch, "It sure is heavy, I could use a little help here!" Mac, Goo, and Crash helped Bloo reel in his catch. His catch of the day was none other then Dr. Cortex. "Dr. Cortex?" Bloo said as he looked at him. The group helped reel in Dr. Cortex, luckliy he's still alive. Crash had caught something on his fishing rod. He reeled it in and it was a power crystal. He decided to keep his catch. Bloo walked up to Cortex and said, "Do you manage to get us some honey?" Cortex then said, "I'm... going...", and then he yelled "HOME!!" Goo then said, "Yeah, it is getting late." "Our friends must be very worried about us," Mac replied. "Well, I had some fun", Bloo said sarcastically. The five soon we on their way back to Foster's. Bloo then said to Cortex, "When do you think we should go on our next trip?" Cortex answered in just two words, "Shut up."

The End

Well, that was my fanfic. I put a lot of effort into typing this. I think it looks great, I just need your opinion. (BTW: If you still don't know about the Crash Bandicoot characters, I put up information about them in my thread: "My Upcoming Fanfic" in the Fan-Fic section.) I will start on my fanfic "Foster's Twinsanity" some time this week possibly Friday as long as I get my schoolwork out of the way.

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-09-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Heh.