Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 06-13-2008, 03:13 PM   #81
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Red face

Aw! Did you bounce the Quokka glove puppet around from behind sofas etc?

I expect this animal is well suited to the clockwork format of toy, too.

Actually looking back on it, it's surprising to think that anyone would wear a cork hat. Surely those corks would be as annoying as any insect anyway? Maybe the bitey ones are a bit annoying but why would they be stopped by a preposterous hat anyway?

But seriously now, every day I spend without Crackers is just painful and lonely. I intend to make Crackers come alive with cutting-edge science or failing that, spirally further into insanity.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #82
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by koosie View Post
Aw! Did you bounce the Quokka glove puppet around from behind sofas etc?
Yeah, something like that. I'm sure it was very darling to all spectators. Of course, though he was officially a quokka, he had a fairly generic animal design, and I did kind of wind up changing his species depending upon whatever critter I felt most postively inclined toward at the time. I'm pretty sure he got to be a mongoose, a weasel, an abnormally long-tailed prairie dog and a kangaroo rat, amongst other things, at various points throughout our partnership together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koosie View Post
But seriously now, every day I spend without Crackers is just painful and lonely. I intend to make Crackers come alive with cutting-edge science or failing that, spirally further into insanity.
Well, I guess failing all else you can always do what his original creator did - that is, imagine him and have him as your own imaginary companion. Or would that qualify for the spiralling further into insanity catagory?

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 06-13-2008 at 03:22 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #83
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Well, I guess failing all else you can always do what his original creator did - that is, imagine him and have him as your own imaginary companion. Or would that qualify for the spiralling further into insanity catagory?
Funnily enough it seems like the only sane thing I could possibly do. I suppose the only workable definition of insanity is what a couple of doctors say so as long as I stay away from doctors it's perfectly alright to believe Crackers is here. Trouble is Crackers came from someone elses imagination first. So my Imaginary Crackers would be like the Bloo clones who performed so magnificently in those Ice Charades. It's got to be science hasn't it? Hope I don't create a monster. Again.

Aw....Snicket
Old 06-14-2008, 08:10 AM   #84
WestBunny:3
Newly Abandoned

We must dominate the world!  

I thought I was the only one who remembered crackers! One of my fave secondary characters!
Old 06-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #85
Jackie Khones
Settling In

Gotta tie it to the bed post first  

Send a message via AIM to Jackie Khones Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie Khones

ha, I remember one of the really early epps, i think the one where cheese coms....when it was like have cheese and get crackers for free!
and then crackers was sad cuz no one bought cheese or crackers. AWWW!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #86
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Crackers is awesome ^^.
Never really noticed the Papillon reference, until I realized that you /weren't/ on about the Papillons with abnormally huge ears XD.

I always thought Crackers was female, but, I've got his/her voice in my head.. I think he's male now, lol.

..Someone should make a shipping with Crackers.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #87
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew View Post
...I've got his/her voice in my head..
Wow! You too? I can't believe the sorts of things Crackers wants me to do.

Aw....Snicket
Old 08-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #88
Berry
Newly Abandoned

It's Berry!  

This is way off topic, but I have a hamster named Crackers!

READ MY THREADS!
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:22 AM   #89
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I kind of got over that whole "Crackers Watch" phenomenon a while ago (so 2007, people!) but for old times sake, and since I don't have an awful lot to do this morning, here's his appearence in "Read Em and Weep":

Not that any of you can have missed it.

EDIT: Oh, I see that he's in "Bad Dare Day" too, but...meh. Let someone else screencap it, if they're really that desperate.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 05-04-2009 at 04:33 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #90
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
I kind of got over that whole "Crackers Watch" phenomenon a while ago (so 2007, people!) but for old times sake, and since I don't have an awful lot to do this morning, here's his appearence in "Read Em and Weep":

Not that any of you can have missed it.

EDIT: Oh, I see that he's in "Bad Dare Day" too, but...meh. Let someone else screencap it, if they're really that desperate.

Wowser! What a delightful thing to come home to! Yeh, 2007 was obviously a fine vintage and it's rather divine to sip it one more time. Yet there's still so much I've missed, obviously. I've not seen those 2 eps yet.

Yeh, maybe there is someone desperate enough to screencap another glimpse, have a go anyway, for that one nostalgic, melancholy last look.

As for Crackers, perhaps he's left this galaxy for one less complicated. Sadly he's not left enough images of himself to enjoy so thank you very much indeed for this one. Perhaps I'll create some.

...Or herself obviously. Like I care.

Aw....Snicket