Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:26 PM   #61
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Cool Frankie's cool

Frankie is one of my favorite characters, probably because she?s the one I feel I can relate to the most. Although I like all the Foster?s episodes, the ones I like the least are usually the ones where Frankie is having a really bad day (?Imposter?s Home for?um, Make-Em-Up Pals?, ?Cheese a Go-Go?, ?Emancipation Proclamation?). I just feel so bad for her! Sometimes it?s too close to real life, and it almost makes me sick if you know what I?m saying. I understand it?s funny to see someone who?s responsible, level-headed, and innocent suffer to an extant, but I don?t want to see her suffer that much!

As for the Glitterfy Frankie pics, I think they?re both awesome! The star one catches the eye more, but I think the heart one is more festive. It looks like someone threw confetti over her, and I think we all know, she?s deserving of that.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #62
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Frankie is one of my favorite characters, probably because she?s the one I feel I can relate to the most. Although I like all the Foster?s episodes, the ones I like the least are usually the ones where Frankie is having a really bad day (?Imposter?s Home for?um, Make-Em-Up Pals?, ?Cheese a Go-Go?, ?Emancipation Proclamation?). I just feel so bad for her! Sometimes it?s too close to real life, and it almost makes me sick if you know what I?m saying. I understand it?s funny to see someone who?s responsible, level-headed, and innocent suffer to an extant, but I don?t want to see her suffer that much!

As for the Glitterfy Frankie pics, I think they?re both awesome! The star one catches the eye more, but I think the heart one is more festive. It looks like someone threw confetti over her, and I think we all know, she?s deserving of that.
welcome! Your sentiments are shared by all who are reading this thread, lemme tell you!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #63
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I can understand how you feel bad about what Frankie had to go through far as "Imposters" and "Cheese A go-go" is concerned, however I honestly wouldn't say that "Emancipation" ranks anywhere near a nightmare experience that Frankie has endured in comparison to those episodes and a few other ones.

Frankie only got locked in a closet after she found out about Lincoln's plans, Mac got the same treatment and so did Mr. Herriman (who faired off much worse then Frankie if you ask me) with "first lady" and all. I'd say "Bloooo" she got it worse then in "Emancipation" also, but I actually enjoyed "Bloooo" very much.

Either way, the nice thing is that no matter which episode she gets treated poorly, and which hellish nightmare she's forced to endure, Frankie always manages to spring back smiling cheerfully, happily, and lovingly as she always does. It takes some STRONG nerves to tolerate the stuff she puts up with.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #64
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I honestly wouldn't say that "Emancipation" ranks anywhere near a nightmare experience that Frankie has endured in comparison to those episodes and a few other ones.

Frankie only got locked in a closet after she found out about Lincoln's plans, Mac got the same treatment and so did Mr. Herriman (who faired off much worse then Frankie if you ask me) with "first lady" and all. I'd say "Bloooo" she got it worse then in "Emancipation" also, but I actually enjoyed "Bloooo" very much.
Yeah, you're right. Frankie didn't really suffer any more than most everyone else did in "Emancipation". I guess I was referring more to the fact she seemed to be the only one who was suspicious of Lincoln from the beginning. I actually liked the eppy "Bloooo", I found it unique. I still felt sorry for her, though. Especially since it would only make sense if she got sick too in the end.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #65
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Just to show how much we like this girl, I'm currently working on an image for something special for her on July 25th. I won't say what it is, though. I do want to ask if you want your user name included in this image. PM me to let me know.

EDIT - I've got a couple of users, I welcome other Frankie fans too!

Last edited by frankie_fan; 07-17-2007 at 07:38 PM.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:43 AM   #66
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'm game, Frankie_fan! And now I'm on pins and needles for the 25!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:50 AM   #67
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

As are we all. I'm looking forward to this a lot!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #68
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I'm game, Frankie_fan! And now I'm on pins and needles for the 25!
You could've PMed me, but that's okay. You're on the list!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #69
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

I'm still accepting usernames for my image. Just PM me if you want yours on it!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:49 AM   #70
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

I have enough names now. Thanks for PMing me for your username. I'll post the image on July 25th.