Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #51
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

I got the credits gag from someone on TV.com, and it's Blooregard riding the glass elevator up and down making funny faces.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #52
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloonuggets View Post
I got the credits gag from someone on TV.com, and it's Blooregard riding the glass elevator up and down making funny faces.
Haha, sounds like something he'd do.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-27-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:48 AM   #53
coleman360
Newly Abandoned

David Ragan is love!!!  

One of the best episodes of the current season.
coleman360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:45 AM   #54
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Quote:
Shouldn't that go in a spoiler tag?

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #55
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Well Mac-A-Lacka, it's already up on TV.com, mainly because someone sent the editor a note on that. Then it was OK'd by said editor, and posted there.

Gee, I wonder who'd do such a thing...hmmmmmmm...

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #56
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Quote:
Well Mac-A-Lacka, it's already up on TV.com, mainly because someone sent the editor a note on that. Then it was OK'd by said editor, and posted there.

Gee, I wonder who'd do such a thing...hmmmmmmm...
Making sure...Just trying to follow forum rules.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #57
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Saw it again earlier. Stars, I love my DVD recorder. I think my main problem with the episode is it's one-sided nature, and how Bloo was unable to fight back or get any sort of real satisfaction. I don't much care for themes like that regardless of who the victim is. I think I was expecting something a little more balanced or a general free-for-all, with everyone going a little crazy and getting as good as he/she got.
Agreed. I especially thought it was really mean of Eduardo, Coco and Wilt stay silent and let Bloo take the fall for the "water bucket" thing which Bloo was the victim of. Bloo was actually justified there in wanting to get back at them for that "blame the victim" double whammy.

Also made me wish Herriman tripped and fell or something, the cranky ol' codger.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #58
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman414 View Post
Agreed. I especially thought it was really mean of Eduardo, Coco and Wilt stay silent and let Bloo take the fall for the "water bucket" thing which Bloo was the victim of. Bloo was actually justified there in wanting to get back at them for that "blame the victim" double whammy.

Also made me wish Herriman tripped and fell or something, the cranky ol' codger.
So, I guess that Bloo should have just gotten by with having intentionally broken every rule set down by Mr. Herriman, including ordering expensive room service, eating from the "honor box", ordering pay-per-view movies-NONE of which he intended to pay for himself, mind you-AND messing up Ed's coloring, jumping on Wilt's stomach, grabbing Wilt's one good eye stalk and yanking it...and that's just for starters? Bloo was told not to do anything that would wind up costing the house a lot more money, but of course, he could have cared less, since it wasn't his money. He also could have cared less that the others were tired and wanted to get some much-needed rest. There's been many times that the others have gotten dragged into trouble because of Bloo, and it's about time he wound up on the receiving end of some much-deserved Karma. After how Bloo treated his roommates when they got to the room, I don't blame them one bit. I know if I had been in any of their positions, I would probably have resorted to much worse than pranks.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #59
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster's Geek 287 View Post
Wow! I can't believe you guys! I thought it was one of the best episodes in the history of Foster's!

Spoiler Below
Mac wasn't even in this episode? It still turned out good, but this is the first time that's ever happened!

I think Wilt was doing ALL the pranks the whole time, not just the last one. Really good.
I was quite disappointed that Mac wasn't in this episode.

I wish there would've been at least a few second gag like Mr. Herriman saying that he feels like he forgot to tell someone something, and the it would show Mac at the house saying "I wonder where everybody is". Then Mac would "officially" be in the episode. Even if it was that one line, similar to the ending of "Everyone knows its Bendy".

Old 05-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #60
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
So, I guess that Bloo should have just gotten by with having intentionally broken every rule set down by Mr. Herriman, including ordering expensive room service, eating from the "honor box", ordering pay-per-view movies-NONE of which he intended to pay for himself, mind you-AND messing up Ed's coloring, jumping on Wilt's stomach, grabbing Wilt's one good eye stalk and yanking it...and that's just for starters? Bloo was told not to do anything that would wind up costing the house a lot more money, but of course, he could have cared less, since it wasn't his money. He also could have cared less that the others were tired and wanted to get some much-needed rest. There's been many times that the others have gotten dragged into trouble because of Bloo, and it's about time he wound up on the receiving end of some much-deserved Karma. After how Bloo treated his roommates when they got to the room, I don't blame them one bit. I know if I had been in any of their positions, I would probably have resorted to much worse than pranks.

pitbulllady
They could've just let Herriman know what happened. I mean, even though Bloo screwed around, he didn't antagonize the others on purpose, so what you're suggesting is uber-Hammurabian.

Basically speaking, Bloo getting punished for his shenanigans was one thing, but him also getting punished for the prank that was played against him was uncalled for. Then again, I've practically never been a fan of things that end up in the victim getting blamed for the crime.

Last edited by cartman414; 05-07-2008 at 08:57 PM.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote