Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-01-2006, 10:02 AM   #51
kaytea
I go by Jam or Jammy now, don't call me kaytea

I also use them/them pronouns now, ignore the gender thing it's a lie  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
...eerie...

Does anybody ever feel like they're being watched and you keep looking over your shoulder and there's nobody there?
gaw yes I hate that feeling
Old 10-01-2006, 10:05 AM   #52
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I believe it's called "Paranoia".

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:08 AM   #53
kaytea
I go by Jam or Jammy now, don't call me kaytea

I also use them/them pronouns now, ignore the gender thing it's a lie  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I believe it's called "Paranoia".
I believe your right
Old 10-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #54
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Hey, paranoia is healthy! I tell you, those commies are watching me, waiting to make a move...

Seriously though, I think all people get that occasionally. If you ever look around in a crowd of people becuase you think someone's looking at you, there will be one or two becuase the movement of your head will draw their eyes.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #55
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I'm reviving this thread, because it's incerdible, and I have a weird story.

For at least the past two weeks, I have been quite happy with life, and all the things around me, while almost every one around me is... well, not in a good mood. I suppose you could say I was "in first place". Well anyway, I've had a huge additcion to MarioKart DS. In the game, there is a thing they call a blue shell, which "bombs" the player in first place. For the past two weeks, I've been doing random things, completely urelated to MarioKart, the Nintedo DS, or Nintendo in general, and in my head flashes thr rankings of some one in seventh place using a blue shell on the person in firts, in this case, me. Now, at first I wasn't freaked out about it, until it happened about four other times. The fifth time, I visualized my self watching TV , with a blue shell circling around my head, and dropping on me. OUCH. This vision has come to my head at leats three times a wekk ever since. Recently, I became depressed, after remembering some... sad events. When I became depressed, one of my friends had become happy, and had been winning the girl of his dreams. Ever since I became depressed, he's been thinking about MarioKart, and often trips, crashes into walls, jabs himself with pencils, steps on sharp objects, and tons of other crap. I talked to my mom about this when I saw her the other day, and she said I'd been playing too many video games.

I agree.

But still, I think that it was some sort of sign, and MarioKart was the only way my brain could register it.

And a side note, when I was happy, one of my friends was out to get me, and when my friend was happy, the same friend that was out to get me, began hating HIM.

You can tell me it was all a coincedence, but I think it was a sign. Maybe not a supernatural sign, but still, incerdible coincedences.

Last edited by Bloo2daMacs; 05-24-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:56 PM   #56
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Strange coincidences are definetely something to think about. I understand the whole "Your brain only being able to relate it to you as a video game" thing... I have video game and cartoon dreams more than I have dreams in which everything is real-life.

Something supernatural and kind of weird has happened to me in two places of late.

I've mentioned my dad's restaurant here before, so here's some more stories: the bathroom doors often lock themselves from the inside when nobody is in there, and employees hear their names being called a lot. I mentioned that I hear whistling a lot, and just the other day I heard someone whistling for my attention and I looked around like a dork and nobody was there... apparently she's not afraid of a joke lol.

The other experience I've had recently is in the house I just moved into not too long ago. Before we had any boxes or furniture put in, my boyfriend and I cleaned the house from top to bottom. It took us all day, and by that night we were exhausted. We laid down on the living room floor and he fell asleep, but I stayed awake and listened to the silence of the house... but not for long. A little bit after he was asleep, I heard noises coming from the bathroom like someone was in there moving stuff around and slamming the toilet lid. I ignored it because even if there WAS a ghost in there, I was way too tired to deal with it that evening. Time went by, and about two weeks ago, my boyfriend had just gotten out of the shower when he came into the bedroom, looked at me strangely, and just said, "You're so freaking weird." I asked him why he thought so, and he said, "Because... weren't you taking pictures in the bathroom while I was showering?" After I told him no, he said "That's weird... I saw several camera flashes come from the other side of the curtain when I was in there."

Spooky man!

Last edited by scary_dream; 05-24-2007 at 11:00 PM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:39 AM   #57
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

Well, I've been doing research for a new writing project and I came across this odd legend. Now I can't get to sleep.

Pygmy Demons
Indian legends of the Arapahoe, Sioux, Cheyenne, and Crow tell of "tiny people eaters" who stand 20 inches tall. This legend was supported when an actual Pygmy person was found mummified in a local cave. The Pygmy mummy was brought to town and shown to various people. Over the years the pygmy mummy has brought bad luck and omens to those who possessed it. The Indian people still warn others to beware of the "tiny people eater" as they are rumored to still live a hidden life in the mountains and high places of Wyoming. Such a 'pygmy' was found in the Pedro Mountains by two gold miners. They burrowed into a natural pocket in the granite rock and found, on a ledge, a 19 inch mummy. The mine came to be called the 'Little Man', as a result
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:41 AM   #58
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

That is kinda creepy. o.o

And yeah, Scary Dream, I have all sorts of cartoon/video game dreams. Most of the time I'm in a video game, being attacked or something.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #59
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerostarMonk View Post
Well, I've been doing research for a new writing project and I came across this odd legend. Now I can't get to sleep.

Pygmy Demons
Indian legends of the Arapahoe, Sioux, Cheyenne, and Crow tell of "tiny people eaters" who stand 20 inches tall. This legend was supported when an actual Pygmy person was found mummified in a local cave. The Pygmy mummy was brought to town and shown to various people. Over the years the pygmy mummy has brought bad luck and omens to those who possessed it. The Indian people still warn others to beware of the "tiny people eater" as they are rumored to still live a hidden life in the mountains and high places of Wyoming. Such a 'pygmy' was found in the Pedro Mountains by two gold miners. They burrowed into a natural pocket in the granite rock and found, on a ledge, a 19 inch mummy. The mine came to be called the 'Little Man', as a result
Interesting story there.

Still, feels creepy after reading about this, though.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:50 PM   #60
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

holy crap, pygmy people. That is freaky. You know they find the wierdest mummies in our southwest, 10 foot tall coneheaded giants and now 20 inch high pygmies...creepy.

on the paranoia issue, every time a car passes me when i'm walking by i think i'm going to get gunned down by some thug with a MAC-10. True story.