Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 11-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #511
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Here's another of my far-fetched theories to throw out:

What if this now-adult kid Wilt is searching for is not HIS creator, but more or less the other way around-Wilt is HIS biological father? The kid's mother did not want her son to grow up knowing that his father wasn't human, so during his early years she convinced him that this tall red guy who's such a part of his life is actually his Imaginary Friend, and convinces Wilt to go along with the ruse.
pitbulllady
That's great, PBL. I always like to think it's not impossible for humans/IFs to form real relationships. Why not? Heck, you and I know how we feel about Wilt. ^_^ And wouldn't that be the best message of living a life free of prejudice views? (Since IFs exist in this "world" the human characters are in, it would be like a form of prejudice to be against human/IF relationships, just like exists in real life with same-gender relationships or even different race relationships.)
Cool idea. Highly unlikely, but still a very cool idea. I like your imagination.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:53 PM   #512
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
That's great, PBL. I always like to think it's not impossible for humans/IFs to form real relationships. Why not? Heck, you and I know how we feel about Wilt. ^_^ And wouldn't that be the best message of living a life free of prejudice views? (Since IFs exist in this "world" the human characters are in, it would be like a form of prejudice to be against human/IF relationships, just like exists in real life with same-gender relationships or even different race relationships.)
Cool idea. Highly unlikely, but still a very cool idea. I like your imagination.
We have also seen irrefutable proof that many IF's DO have the same desires that humans have, in terms of at least physical relationships, as well as proof that some, at least, are able to reproduce just as humans and other "higher" animals do. That probably would be a fairly rare thing, given the almost-infinate array of body types and sizes found among them, but it does happen. Since, as you pointed out, so many of US human females find Wilt very attractive in such a manner, it's certainly not unreasonable to assume that in the "Foster's Universe", there'd be at least SOME human females who'd feel the same way. PLUS, you have to take into consideration that the time frame of such a hypothetical affair would have been during a period of time when "free love" abounded and people tended to go with that "if it feels good, DO IT" mentality, if for no other reason that to challenge the standards of the past. Still, there would have been plenty of flack directed at both mother and child if it had been known that the father was not a human, wouldn't it? Even though it would be hypocritical, most women would have denied that fact to protect their own reputation and the future of their kid, and if the kid LOOKED human enough, it would have been able to be passed off as such.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #513
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I have always fallen in love with the idea of a human and an imaginary friend getting married and having kids and all that. Awwww! It seems like this kind of subject came up before somewhere, (imaginary friends and humans pairing up). To bad I didin't start a thread on it a long time ago. Oh well. But it's such a neat thought! Awww.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:28 PM   #514
Sumshine 904
Settling In
Right.  

Send a message via AIM to Sumshine 904

I love Wilt! He's my fav character! *huggles TV* I wonder how he got the bad arm and eye... It must've been so sad as of how he got them... *cries just thinking about it*
Sumshine 904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:34 PM   #515
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

We'll know all the answers on Thursday. At least I hope we get all the answers; I don't relish the idea of going through this again in a year, with everyone getting into a tizzy about Good Wilt Hunting 2: Stuff We Forgot To Write About Last Time!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:02 PM   #516
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
We'll know all the answers on Thursday. At least I hope we get all the answers; I don't relish the idea of going through this again in a year, with everyone getting into a tizzy about Good Wilt Hunting 2: Stuff We Forgot To Write About Last Time!
LOL, now you KNOW that every good movie gets a sequel(or two...or three)nowadays! I mean, heck-the BAD movies get sequels; if Jackass could get a sequel, surely WILT deserves one!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:26 PM   #517
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
LOL, now you KNOW that every good movie gets a sequel(or two...or three)nowadays! I mean, heck-the BAD movies get sequels; if Jackass could get a sequel, surely WILT deserves one!

pitbulllady
They would be in need of a new title of the movie, something more interesting than just "Good Wilt Hunting 2" XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:39 PM   #518
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
They would be in need of a new title of the movie, something more interesting than just "Good Wilt Hunting 2" XDD
"Good Wilt Hunting II: This Time, It's Not Good Wilt Hunting I"
Old 11-20-2006, 06:41 PM   #519
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Send a message via MSN to SkittleMonkey

I don't know. I think Cassini's idea was rather awesome myself.

Good Wilt Hunting 2: Stuff We Forgot To Write About Last Time

It has a pleasant ring to it, don't ya think?
Patrick: Yeah, you could be bald and have a big nose!
---------------------------------------------------
Eduardo: No, Senor Bloo! They es magic, not drive around in no car!
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.
SkittleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:46 PM   #520
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Not as pleasant as Frankie: The Movie.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote