Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #41
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

So here I am at the library on my laptop, which has a giant sticker I printed out of the "Foster's Flakes" box that design student posted here some time ago on the lid. And I'm wearing my Cheese shirt from the '06 Comic-Con. I'm sitting right outside the Teens area of the library. Oh the looks I keep getting.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #42
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Ya know it is kind of funny. I have my Fosters calandar up and my Fosters toys on my desk. I have my signed picture of Frankie on my wall with Craig and Lauren's picture next to it; and my coworkers look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears. I tell them about the show, and get raised eyebrows. I think there are only two other people who have REMOTELY heard of the show.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #43
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

I never understood why people can't grasp the awesomeness that is Foster's!

Something like that happened to me actually, but to a lesser degree at school. I only have 4 FHFIF items, a Bloo pin that I wear with me everywhere, some Mac and Bloo stickers I have on my backpack, I Bloo plushie (I don't that to school though, he's mine ) and a Wilt action figure I carry in backpack. Anyways, I already ate my lunch and there was time left, so I took the Wilt out of my backpack and 4 people as they're walking by, just started to stare. I couldn't help but laugh

Anyways, I need a new Foster's item for this year!

Cheese: I have braces.
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.

Imagination Never Dies...But if it did, the date would be May 3, 2009
Bloo4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #44
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I worked the overnight shift for inventory last night, and since we don't have to be in uniform, I wore my teal Foster's hoodie, over a Garfield tee-shirt. One of the guys there, who's really cool but sadly works in a different department than I do, said to me "You like cartoons, don't you?" I grinned real big at him and replied "However did you guess that?" He said he loves Foster's and loved Coco the most. Another guy who was standing nearby and was listening in jumped in and said he liked Cheese. So the three of us started talking about cartoons. The first guy, Ryan, said he also really loved Spongebob, and I told him that Spongebob's voice is done by the same guy as Ed's, and I pointed to Ed on my hoodie. He said he didn't know that, and that was really cool! We continued talking, and started trashing CN for their new CN REAL block, blech. So that led us to talking about older cartoons, many of which I never really got a chance to appreciate. Ryan ended up telling me I had to borrow some DVDs from him when I came back from vacation so I could enjoy some of the older cartoons. So that was a fun experience!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #45
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Today I dug a Foster's shirt I haven't worn in a long time out of the back of my closet - the white one with the line of black and white background characters and the main characters in color standing in front. I wore my beaded Wilt necklace that I made with it.

So we were walking in Walmart and this little girl's voice behind me goes "WILT! She's got WILT on her SHIRT!!" So I turned so she could see my shirt better and showed her my necklace.

It was cute.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #46
ryanjf97
Banned
Yay. Go Chowder!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
The first guy, Ryan, said he also really loved Spongebob
OMG! Is this guy my identical twin? I LOVE Spongebob. I have a GINORMOUS sticker of spongebob on my wall!

I will try to upload a pic of it!

Here it is!

Last edited by ryanjf97; 12-28-2009 at 04:19 PM.
ryanjf97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:46 PM   #47
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Never wore any.