Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 11-20-2006, 07:43 PM   #41
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Madame Foster is quite eccentric but I find this intrigues me. I usually enjoy watching her when she's on an episode.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:12 PM   #42
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Madam Foster is great. I liked that episode where she had the prehistoric babysitter.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #43
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Other than stealing the tickets in FGTE, I don't resent Madame Foster that much. To me, her cutting the strings on those balloon friends was intended to follow the example set by Terrance eating the Pizza friend.

One other surprising thing about Madame Foster, was how she treated Cheese in the beginning of The Big Cheese:

(Cheese gets thrown outside)

Coco: Coco coco co!

Madame Foster: What she said!

Again, I can't believe she would talk that way to Cheese like that, unless it all goes down to the obvious fact Cheese isn't a resident at Foster's. I would have thought she would have let Cheese stay and phone Louise's family and tell them something along the lines of this: "Cheese has been hanging around our house a lot lately. For now, he's here unless you call me back to say that you don't want to give him up."

One other thing: I wonder what Madame Foster would have said/done if she was in Phone Home at the time Bloo brought the man in the cell phone suit back to her house.

Last edited by Cell_Phone_guy; 02-09-2007 at 07:18 AM.
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:06 AM   #44
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Madame Foster is a kook! but in a cool quirky way!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:55 AM   #45
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

I really hated how they portrayed her in "The Big LaBlooski." Her character was terrible in that show! I mean, she put down Mac and said mean things about him in front of everyone and yelled at him for no reason. I love Madame Foster as she is, but that episode just made her this cranky, mean old lady with a bowling problem.

She's totally crazy in the other episodes though, she's batty as... as a bat. XD I loved her debut in the pilot. "It takes me a while to get down the steps, okay? I AM OLD!" and her random hysterical laughter before she abruptly stops laughing always makes me giggle. XD
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:22 PM   #46
floppynoodleson666
Newly Abandoned

I think madame Foster is great. she is an energetic tiny old lady, and they are always the most entertaining. three cheers for madame Foster!
floppynoodleson666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:59 PM   #47
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Madame Foster is cool and nice, but she can be totally unpredictable.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:26 PM   #48
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I always saw Madame F. as a sweet little old lady, about my own grandmother's age (mid-80s), who is a kid at heart, but has always been eccentric and as she's aged has become dreadfully out of touch with the rest of the world and reality. This was proven to me in the SW commentary.

I agree she was out of character in "The Big LaBlooski". At least all that yelling was. She never seemed to have much patience, though, as we see in "The Big Picture" when she won't allow Frankie to leave her side all-the-live-long-day long, and beating poor Mac over the head with her cane in "I Only have Surprise for You".

I think I mentioned this before in another thread, but my mother calls her "a lady after her own heart" after seeing "Say it isn't Sew". My mum LOVES sewing and crafting and quilting and such, and can stay all day long in a fabric store. She really liked that episode, and I thought it was funny I was getting my mother into the show, too.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:38 AM   #49
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

I saw her in "Something Old, Something Bloo" and I just cracked up laughing at her theme song.
That was just pure genious! A classic!
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:49 AM   #50
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

She reminds me of an older, shorter version of my own granma

My granma works as a doctor, she's just crazy and likes to take blood samples of me all the time to test her new syringes D: she travels everywhere around the world because her boyfriend is a billionair. She attends any gay gala and pride festival, no matter what country. she's snuck me into r-rated movies ever since I was 8 and she runs two marathons every year through stockholm... she turns 70 next year D:
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote