Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:39 AM   #41
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Will you be posting pictures of your improvements?
Quote:
Now I can see Ed saying "Oh, everyone has a Bloo McDonalds toy. It's the Wilt McDonlads toy that's really rare!"
Just like he did in Cuckoo for Coco Cards, Bloo would do that whole "Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon " thing until some poor kid gave up his Wilt toy. XD
Old 09-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #42
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Sometimes eBay is remarkably fast. Look who arrived in my mailbox today:

Not bad, actually. About 5.5 inches tall.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 09-05-2007 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Added height measurement.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #43
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Will you be posting pictures of your improvements?

Just like he did in Cuckoo for Coco Cards, Bloo would do that whole "Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon " thing until some poor kid gave up his Wilt toy. XD
Here's a pic of the Wilt from McDonald's with the touch-ups. The black details aren't as smooth and crisp as I'd like, because I hadn't closed the lid to the black paint tightly enough and it had thickened, and it's really aggravating to thin this stuff back to the right consistency without it becoming "runny".

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #44
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yeah, totally, very much improved! Next time people make toys like these, WATCH the show first and know the details! XD

Anyway, I ate at McDonalds today for dinner, and got the Bloo toy by request. Mom asked if they had Wilt toys, but...They said they didn't even HAVE him YET. We'll keep checking, and/or, since my brother works at McDonalds, have him look out for Wilt toys.

BTW, if anyone is wondering about what the bloo toy does...read the black box. If anyone already knows this, ignore the spoiler.

Spoiler Below
You twist Bloo's left arm and he quietly vibrates, and is supposed to make wiggily lines.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #45
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I had the opposite problem this evening; the local McDonalds had Wilt but no Bloo. The dullard at the counter told me the next shipment was due tomorrow or Friday, he wasn't sure which. In the meantime I got two double Quarter Pounders with cheese and right now I feel very bloated.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #46
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I had the opposite problem this evening; the local McDonalds had Wilt but no Bloo. The dullard at the counter told me the next shipment was due tomorrow or Friday, he wasn't sure which. In the meantime I got two double Quarter Pounders with cheese and right now I feel very bloated.

Uhg, I feel your pain! I'm NOT a fan of McDonald's food, and I don't have any problems walking in and asking just to buy the toys, and they don't have any problems selling me one, either. Money is money.

One bit of advice to those on the lookout for a specific character toy-don't just ask which ones they have, since if I'd relied on that, I never would have gotten my Wilt toy. The woman at the drive-through thought that he was on "Camp Lazlo", so when I asked if they had any Foster's toys, she told me that they didn't. If I hadn't been wearing my Wilt shirt, which she noticed, I'd have left empty-handed. Ask them to show you which toys they have, since they could indeed have the one you're looking for, but the employees just don't know that character.

pitbulllady
Old 09-05-2007, 07:04 PM   #47
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
One bit of advice to those on the lookout for a specific character toy-don't just ask which ones they have, since if I'd relied on that, I never would have gotten my Wilt toy. The woman at the drive-through thought that he was on "Camp Lazlo", so when I asked if they had any Foster's toys, she told me that they didn't. If I hadn't been wearing my Wilt shirt, which she noticed, I'd have left empty-handed. Ask them to show you which toys they have, since they could indeed have the one you're looking for, but the employees just don't know that character.

pitbulllady
That was my first question to them. They knew EXACTLY what I was talking about when I said "Do you have the Foster's toys?". They knew what show he was from, what he looked like, etc. I looked at the toys you were able to get that was near the front door and said to them "It's kinda ironic that you say you don't have Wilt, because I see one right there!" and pointed to the display case. The one in there seemed to be the only one actually in the restaurant. Mom and I will keep checking. Maybe go in and buy the toy.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #48
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

I can't believe the improvement just a bit of black paint made. It looks a billion times better, nice job =)
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #49
mercurystarr13
Newly Abandoned

I like Potatoes  

Send a message via AIM to mercurystarr13

Yeah I got one last night made a special trip to get an Ed and he wasn't there I was pretty upset but then I saw they had Wilt so I got the Wilt I was pretty excited. Just need to get Bloo too.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:18 AM   #50
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurystarr13 View Post
Yeah I got one last night made a special trip to get an Ed and he wasn't there I was pretty upset but then I saw they had Wilt so I got the Wilt I was pretty excited. Just need to get Bloo too.

The only Foster's characters they have are Wilt and Bloo, to the best of my knowledge.

pitbulllady