Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 10-08-2006, 06:25 PM   #41
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
The only thing about Frankie that doe's is her leg's. And that's only on rare occations like when she was in her bathing-suit laying on the beach in "Squeeze the Day".
I have to admit, she looked weird there. I think her very thin legs were why she was drawn in oversized short shorts instead of, um, a more "traditional" bikini bottom.

She looked MUCH better at the very end of the episode when the gang returns, which I think is because she was standing and she was wearing the green hoody over her.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 09:39 PM   #42
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I have to admit, she looked weird there. I think her very thin legs were why she was drawn in oversized short shorts instead of, um, a more "traditional" bikini bottom.

She looked MUCH better at the very end of the episode when the gang returns, which I think is because she was standing and she was wearing the green hoody over her.
Yeah, a bikini bottom would look weird on her because her legs are so thin and far apart... and I don't think she has any hips. Also, I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned Mac's lack of ears as another anomaly. Except they're not really anomalies, or at least I don't think so because I never thought about them much. For cartoon characters, most of the Foster's cast are pretty normal-looking.

Last edited by kageri; 10-08-2006 at 09:39 PM.
kageri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:32 AM   #43
Dude13
Settling In
Cruising through life without a single clue...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
. Also, I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned Mac's lack of ears as another anomaly. .
I think for that particular case, Mac's hair just covers them up, or at least I sincerely hope that's the problem, at least for Mac's sake. Lord only knows how many screenshots I checked, but as of yet I have yet to find one that even so much as hints at the presence of ears on the little guy.
Dude13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:24 AM   #44
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post

She did look better at the end of the episode. She just looked "right". I think the sunglasses may have thrown me off a little too. They don't really look like her style. Maddam Foster on the other hand would probobly wear them.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:22 PM   #45
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

..Yeah! Mac dosn't have any ears. But i'd also think his hair covers them up, becuase it would suck to have terrence ears. I know guys with semi-long-ish hair and it covers their ears.

he looked normal as in "not weird", within the confines of normal cartoon proportions. He wasn't at the edge.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:53 PM   #46
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude13 View Post
Mac's hair just covers them up.
Seems logical.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #47
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude13 View Post
I think for that particular case, Mac's hair just covers them up, or at least I sincerely hope that's the problem, at least for Mac's sake.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Oh yeah! EARS! I've forgotten people had ears. With longish hair being in style, you just don't see those funky flaps of skin and cartilage anymore.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:43 PM   #48
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Anybody notice that Frankie's ears changed at one point? The older episodes have them drawn differently than they are now. I like the new set a little more than the originals.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #49
Dude13
Settling In
Cruising through life without a single clue...  

You're right, I almost completely forgot about that - the whole issue of Frankie's ear transformation.

Yeah, in the second season they definitely changed permantly. Well, except for the exceptions of "World Wide Wabbit" and "Who Let the Dogs in?" - but that was only because I'm pretty sure those two were originally made after the rest of the original season, but for some reason were aired with all the other first-season episodes.

Ack, I cant describe how confused I was before the secodn season, and the change was permanent.
Dude13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 06:14 PM   #50
Voxxyn
Banned

Since we're on the subject of Frankie's ears, I have a question: are those tiny black strands and that black dot on both of them... piercings?
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote