Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 05-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #41
Frankie_4_Prez
At Home

Frankie encourages you to READ!  

"Buck swaps here", and I only figured out the title about a week later after going through the screencaps here. It wasn't such a great episode relative to some other ones, but I was intrigued by the crisp artwork, catchy music, and why the heck there was a Mario and Luigi cameo. So I tuned in next time (forgot which episode I watched next), and was pretty much addicted already.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #42
fosterguy33
Newly Abandoned

BlooBerry?  

"Frankie My Dear".
T'was a total fluke really. I was flicking channels before going to work and when I saw this random blue guy and 3 dudes making a plan to win the heart of a so-called Frankie, i was instantly drawn into fosters and arrived 10 minutes late for work.

just goes to show fosters really DOES have the magic to grip viewers within seconds!!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:58 AM   #43
Mac-Attack
Newly Abandoned
Mac-Attack Attack!=-\  

As I remember..."Mac Daddy"
Old 08-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #44
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Mine was "Busted", which in my opinion is a really good introduction to the show. It introduces you to the characters and the way they act really well (particually Mr.Herriman ) and has a simple yet hilarious plot. I had seen pictures and heard about Fosters before, and when I saw it On Demand I thought I'd give it ago, and I fell it love as soon as I saw the theme
I think the whole family enjoyed it, beacuse ussually when tea arrives while I'm watching On Demand I have to turn it off , but they let me for Fosters!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #45
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Bloo's House - aka the pilot

Yeah, I got sucked in, and been around since the beginning
Old 10-09-2008, 07:58 AM   #46
WestBunny:3
Newly Abandoned

We must dominate the world!  

From the very first one (did never regret)
Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #47
iluvBlooQKazoo
Newly Abandoned

Location: Somewhere in some state, on some land, in some house

The frist episode I sow was 'Where there's a Wilt there's away/Everyone knows its Bendy' and since then I've loved the show. I mean I had heard about it from my 16 year old brother and so one weekend he flipped to cartoon network. We watched, though I did see one part of House of Bloo's before my mom changed the channel.
iluvBlooQKazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #48
Luminouslolly
Newly Abandoned

Oh my....my first was the pilot movie, and I've been hooked ever since. Watched seasons 1 & 2 religiously, but kind of let my episodes slip after that.

I still watch Foster's whenever I can, though, especially considering that I have seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. *waits impatiently for s.3*

But, yeah.....I remember watching the pilot and its 200 encores, and also watching Busted and Store Wars and all 'em other early episodes. And I remember explaining to mom why everyone hated Duchess. XD

Good times, good times.
Luminouslolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #49
xxfostersxwiltxlovexx
Newly Abandoned

WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE AND FACE ME?  

Unhappy i miss Foster's

i was just browsing through the threads and noticed this board, then remembered that the first episode i ever saw was Dinner Is Swerved. it was when i first heard about the show from a friend, Tonya(you ALL know her), last summer. i also remember it was when CN was showing Foster's every sunday for a while during the summer.
i really wish i had the money to buy all the Foster's episodes on iTunes for my iPod. and the GB room. lol. i've only seen, maybe, like 15 episodes of the show. I MISS FOSTER'S SO MUCH.
xxfostersxwiltxlovexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #50
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

In 5th grade, I wasn't that hooked with Foster's yet. But the first episode I saw was either, "Store Wars" or "World Wide Wabbit". One or the other.
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote