Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #41
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I saw the Icy Chill shirt but it's for skinny people.

And at the HT's around here Nem, its extremely rare for the men's Foster's shirts to be grouped with all the other Foster's stuff (such as the ladies' shirts, jewelry, etc, as those are *usually* all on the same display). Anyways around here, they just put the men's Foster's tees on the same wall as the other men's (non rock-band) tees.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:12 PM   #42
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I saw the Icy Chill shirt but it's for skinny people.

And at the HT's around here Nem, its extremely rare for the men's Foster's shirts to be grouped with all the other Foster's stuff (such as the ladies' shirts, jewelry, etc, as those are *usually* all on the same display). Anyways around here, they just put the men's Foster's tees on the same wall as the other men's (non rock-band) tees.
Awesome, I'll look there as well when I get back =) I'm probably just blind and walk right by it D: It seems when I look for something specific, be it clothing or something like my car keys, it's right in front of my face and I just miss it for some reason XD

Thanks again =)

Oh and the Icy shirt stretches a whole lot XD I got a large, because I plan on layering it and using it for snowboarding season since it seems like it's made of the same material as the thermal long underwear stuff XD and it's giant on me D: But it's cool, I still love it :3

Last edited by Nem; 08-05-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #43
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
Oh and the Icy shirt stretches a whole lot
Yeah, and shows every contour. I'm 100 pounds overweight, I shouldn't be showing the world my contours.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #44
floppynoodleson666
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Yeah, and shows every contour. I'm 100 pounds overweight, I shouldn't be showing the world my contours.
some people might disagree with you, there. skinny girls are boring.
floppynoodleson666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:59 PM   #45
Sparky

Today I got two necklaces and a Wilt wristband. At last, some jewelry that doesn't look like it'll fall apart if you breathe on it. As for the Wilt wristband: I saw some red/white/blue terry headbands on the wall, and it made me think, Hmm, do they have wristbands like that? I'd like one so I can look like Wilt (it'd look good with the Number One shirt from the Cafepress shop). So I looked at the wristbands and no, they didn't have the red/white/blue one...but they did have one with Wilt on it. Mission accomplished either way.

They are starting to get in some more purse-like bags (as opposed to the other ones they've had, which I consider more of a tote-bag style) but I wasn't wild about either design. They had one with Bloo on it and little pics of I think it was Bloo, Cheese, and Ed on the sides; and then one of Cheese drinking chocolate milk. I'm going to wait to see if they get any others.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:43 PM   #46
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Man oh man oh man oh man. Just too cute.

If all goes well, I hope to have some Foster's stuff from HT by next week. Seriously, I have GOT to get to the mall!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:48 PM   #47
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

OMG, Wilt looks adorable on that wristband!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #48
Nem
At Home

Wilt wristband =D?

Awesome, I will so go get one tomorrow, I'm glad I saw this, it cheered up my otherwise awful day/week/month/year I have been having.

Now if only I could find a friend to go with D: I hate going by myself, it's so boring =)
Old 08-12-2007, 08:10 PM   #49
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
Wilt wristband =D?

Awesome, I will so go get one tomorrow, I'm glad I saw this, it cheered up my otherwise awful day/week/month/year I have been having.

Now if only I could find a friend to go with D: I hate going by myself, it's so boring =)
I'll go with you! We could meet in Vancouver, which would be about half way between us! Or Olympia, if you're in the Portland area.

*sorry you're having a bad day/week/month/year. Hope a trip to the mall does brighten it up a bit.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #50
Nem
At Home

Quote:
Today I got two necklaces and a Wilt wristband. At last, some jewelry that doesn't look like it'll fall apart if you breathe on it. As for the Wilt wristband: I saw some red/white/blue terry headbands on the wall, and it made me think, Hmm, do they have wristbands like that? I'd like one so I can look like Wilt (it'd look good with the Number One shirt from the Cafepress shop). So I looked at the wristbands and no, they didn't have the red/white/blue one...but they did have one with Wilt on it. Mission accomplished either way.

They are starting to get in some more purse-like bags (as opposed to the other ones they've had, which I consider more of a tote-bag style) but I wasn't wild about either design. They had one with Bloo on it and little pics of I think it was Bloo, Cheese, and Ed on the sides; and then one of Cheese drinking chocolate milk. I'm going to wait to see if they get any others.
Just a quick question D: Was the Wilt wristband on the Foster's display, or somewhere else D:?

I went today and looked on both the Foster's display and another display of wristbands, and couldn't find one D: Hopefully they'll get them in soon :3 I did see the red white and blue headband tho :3

@Lynnie, that would be totally awesome if we could meet, taking advantage of living close by = awesome =D

Last edited by Nem; 08-13-2007 at 12:48 PM.