Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 12:44 PM   #31
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
That's good and all--but, darnit, I WON'T be happy until somebody replaces that current GODAWFUL summary of Frankie on the main page.

The first sentence is fine, but the second--the one that goes "She is often pressured by Mr. Herriman to do chores around the house, but doesn't enjoy it, and considers herself to be 'punk rock'"--has to go. At face value, it is true--but it's spun to make it look like she's a unlikable brat who hates imaginary friends. Why does it mention on Madame Foster's summary that she is very kooky and spunky, yet there can't be at least a passing mention of the more positive aspect to Frankie's personality?

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT.

**Takes deep breath**

I actually really like Wikipedia overall... but when it comes to information about animation(Not just Foster's), let's just say I prefer other sources.
Well, since anyone can edit Wikipedia, I different-ized it. Hope they don't mind. If they do, too bad.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:11 PM   #32
Sims Katie
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Well, since anyone can edit Wikipedia, I different-ized it. Hope they don't mind. If they do, too bad.
Which ones were your edits? The history log doesn't show any major changes.

Sprinkle sprinkle little bar
What I wonder is a cat... keeshh
Old 08-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #33
kageri
Polkameister

Only Frankie. I felt it was necessary. Bloo's sounds kind of lame to me but I'm not going to edit it. I mean, door-shaped? All the doors in my house are rectangular.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:27 PM   #34
Sims Katie
Settling In

No I mean the Frankie summery doesn't seem to show any changes in the history log.

Sprinkle sprinkle little bar
What I wonder is a cat... keeshh
Old 08-25-2006, 06:36 PM   #35
kageri
Polkameister

Well, that's odd. I guess I just have sneaky ninja powers.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:30 PM   #36
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Bloo's sounds kind of lame to me but I'm not going to edit it. I mean, door-shaped? All the doors in my house are rectangular.
I know! Honestly! Door-shaped. Bah!
Old 08-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #37
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
I know! Honestly! Door-shaped. Bah!
Yeah, to me he looks more Pac-man ghost-like in shape...or maybe even column shaped. But door?

Anyway, about the "Foster's Movie" posted on the site, that's the lamest thing I've ever heard! I mean, really! Don't people have anything better to do than to waste space AND time like that by posting up false junk? I could tell it was fake from the first minute I read it because it just...sounded so unlike something that would be in Foster's.

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 08-26-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 08:28 AM   #38
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Getting back on track, I think the focus here was about this so called Foster's movie and I think we may have gotten a bit off the focus here. Anyways, I'm kinda glad this is a fake movie because to be honest, it didn't sound too amazing.

Usually when a TV show gets a movie be it on TV or in theaters, it usually has to be something much more epic like with the Powerpuff Girls movie or the Kim Possible movie. This plot doesn't sound like it's anything of "movie" magnitude if you know what I mean.

Plus, the plot seems too centered on this whole new world and not so much as the characters which is what Foster's is all about: the characters. They have such a wide variety of colorful and unique characters that they make the show what it is.

I heard they were planning on doing a movie sooner or later, and I hope they do because this show is good enough, smart enough, and funny enough to make one dam good movie out of.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:03 AM   #39
Emma
Foster's Legend

Hmm, the thing I have to wonder about is why this guy/gal would think anyone would believe him/her. Even if the plot was plausible (which it is not), there is no way anyone could have heard so much about the plot in so much detail before the movie was near release, and even then it's difficult to get anything beyond a few lines of plot summary. Believe me, I've tried.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #40
Sumshine 904
Settling In
Right.  

Send a message via AIM to Sumshine 904

Crap. Crap crap crap crap, CRAP.

Nothing more.

-Wilt, "Good Wilt Hunting"
Closed Thread