Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 08-20-2006, 06:09 PM   #31
Sims Katie
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
The writers really don't cover all their bases.
Or maybe Mac is 8 years old? My niece still thinks she can get out of eating her veggies by hiding them under her napkin, and she's almost 8. Little kids don't always think as far ahead

Wait, I just realized something - in "Bus" Bloo picks Mac up in the morning from what looked like either school or a playground, and he was on the bus until night. Didn't anyone notice he was missing?!

Sprinkle sprinkle little bar
What I wonder is a cat... keeshh
Sims Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:14 PM   #32
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
As I recall at the beginning of the ep someone (Wilt I believe) said "What did Mac tell his mom he was going to be doing all weekend?" and Coco said a bunch of coco's and the first person was like "Oh yeah, what a good story!". Something like that. So they *did* say that Mac had lied/witheld the truth to his mom about where he was going.
Um, actually that scene was from the beginning of "Foster's Goes to Europe". When Wilt was asking about how come Mac is going on a European vacation with all of his friends insted of his family.

Allthough there could be a similar scene in "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down"... I'll go watch it again and check.

EDIT: Nope, there is no such scene in "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down" at all, but at least on the bright side I got an excuse to watch it again.... it was "teh funny".

Last edited by taranchula; 08-20-2006 at 06:32 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:46 PM   #33
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Okay. Well, I remembered it from *something*.

And Sims Katie, there was also the incedent where Mac went to the junkyard in the middle of the night, PJs and all, in Eddie Monster (and Terrence was out there too until who knows how late - however late *that* was it can be assumed Mac got home even later). I guess Infernal Slumber proved that Mom can sleep through *anything*, so I guess that's how she didn't notice that. But in Bus the Two of Us, yeah, she should have noticed when Mac didn't even come *home* until all hours.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #34
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Oh. I forgot.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:57 AM   #35
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Yeah... There's definitely some loopholes in this... But maybe she assumes he was off with some 'real' friends?
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:30 AM   #36
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

considering how Terrance spends his time, I'd say Mac's Mom doesn't care too much where Mac spends his time after school. It gives the writers less to worry about, which is good, they can concentrate on making things funny.

Taking everything in the show into account, I would be surprised if she didn't know that Mac spent time at Fosters. She'd have to be pretty out of the loop to not know.
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #37
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheskink View Post
considering how Terrance spends his time, I'd say Mac's Mom doesn't care too much where Mac spends his time after school. It gives the writers less to worry about, which is good, they can concentrate on making things funny.

Taking everything in the show into account, I would be surprised if she didn't know that Mac spent time at Fosters. She'd have to be pretty out of the loop to not know.
Which is a good point too. She might actually know, and pretends that she doesn't for one reason or another.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:54 AM   #38
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Which makes me wonder if she really got rid of Bloo because Mac was "too old for an imaginary friend."
Old 08-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #39
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I don't think that was the real reason. I think that she was just fed up with all the wacky stuff Bloo does and just wanted him out and that was the most convienient reason.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:56 PM   #40
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

I think Bloo likes living at Foster's more than at Mac's apartment since Mac's apartment is hecka tiny and Foster's.... isn't, but he probably misses Mac when he's not there. I was wondering lately about what Bloo did when Mac, Terrence, and their mom were all out and he was left at home. I need to get around to drawing that sometime.