Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 01-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #31
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

I like jeans cause you can buy them tight (not as in three sizes too small, as in they fit your leg all the way down, lol@grandmas). All my other pants are corduroy and straight-legged, except one pair, and those are bellbottoms, and I'm too lazy to tailor them myself. Plus knowing my dexterity I'd probably stitch my fingers into the fabric. Ooh there's another thing.

11. Sewing machines. XD
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #32
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I just thought of a whole bunch of other stuff that ticks me off.

1: People who get real loud and scream and cuss and break your stuff when angry WHILE living in your home because they're too lazy to get up off their butts and get a job and place to live for theirselfs.

2: When you're about to fall asleep, or already asleep, when all of the suddon the "This is just a test" thing comes blaring out of the tv.

3: When the T"This is just a test" thing blares TWICE in a row.

4: Infomercials.

5: Comercials they show over and over and over and over and over and over and...you get my drift.

6: People who bash other peoples' race, faiths, beliefs, gender, ect...

7: Those little preppy girls who think they're "all that".

8: Those guys who think they "own" their women.

9: When you're watching a cute little show and they have to use some unessecary cuss word or action just to ruin the whole thing. (Mrs. Doubtfire flipped off that one guy. Was that called for?)

10: Cussing. I really don't like it when people say bad words.

11: THE COMPUTER NOT WORKING!

I'll type some more later.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.

Last edited by Tonya; 01-01-2007 at 07:22 PM.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:42 PM   #33
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
6: People who bash other peoples' race, faiths, beliefs, gender, ect...

7: Those little preppy girls who think they're "all that".

8: Those guys who think they "own" their women.
oh yeah...that stuff ain't cool.

Wocky: do you dig the clean cut jeans or the ripped grundy ones? I like both, the really dark blue crisp ones and the completely gnarly 5 year old shredded faded bleach-stained pairs.

Last edited by Partymember; 01-01-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Partymember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:53 PM   #34
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

13. Lables like "preppy."

14. Women who think they "own" their men.

15. Women who think they own ficticious men. LOL INUYASHA IS MINE ALL MINE DON'T TOUCH HIM

16. The way my brother gets out of the shower and tracks wet footprints through the house. D:<

@Party: Clean ones. I don't go for the "oops I washed my clothes with knives instead of soap" look. I only have two pairs though, the bright blue kind (which I bought because bright blue jeans are mentioned in Lady Stardust XD) and a pair of darker ones with glitter all over them. Because I like glitter. /girly
Old 01-01-2007, 06:08 PM   #35
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'd like to wear ripped jeans but you know how moms can be....*rolls eyes*
The every kid.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #36
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
15. Women who think they own ficticious men. LOL INUYASHA IS MINE ALL MINE DON'T TOUCH HIM
AGREED!!!!!!

If I ever say that, it's always out of a total joke and parody of those insanely protective females... for pete's sake it's pen and ink they're getting jealous over.

I've got a relatively long list of what makes me mad...

1. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE mean, gripey customers at the restaurant that I work at. SERIOUSLY, what can posess a person to be THAT rude to a total stranger? I mean, I just want to say to them "I'm sorry, forgive me for being freaking HUMAN, but DON'T THROW STUFF AT ME!!!!!!"

(I actually have had plates shoved in my stomach and napkins thrown at me!)

2. I also dislike people who think the more they spent on their vehicle, the more they can break traffic rules, tailgate other cars, flip you off, and otherwise be a total jerk on the road.

3. I get mad whenever the car in front of you is doing something other than driving and they wait so long at a red light turned green that whenever they finally go, it's turning yellow again and you have to wait through TWO cycles.

4. People who drive through parking lots with their windows rolled down and their music so loud your heart beats to it. I wish they'd just understand that they're making themselves look stupid and we could give a ... about their souped-up system/crappy music.

5. People who insist on ruining Twilight Princess for me.

6. Larry the Cable guy REALLY ticks me off. Sorry if there are any fans here... but he just gets under my skin. Maybe it's because I live in the south and I see people exactly like him every single day... yes, there really are people that gross.

7. The word "actually", just because most of the time, whenever people use it, they're using it to tell you that you're wrong about something unimportant and trivial and not even paying attention to the big picture of what you're saying.

8. People who tell BAD, OBVIOUS lies. Do they REALLY think I'm THAT stupid?? I once had a guy look me seriously in the eyes and tell me "The only thing I'm afraid of is penguins... I'm afraid they're going to steal my stash." I was thinking "You idiot... you got that off of a t-shirt that one of our friends owns." Also in this group are the folks that change their stories after you catch them in a lie.

9. I live in an A-frame house, so you'd think after 19 years of living here, I'd not smack my head on the rafters anymore. Nope, still do, and it makes me angry every single time.

10. People who see me on myspace and think I'm going to be all about them after they tell me I have pretty pictures and that they think we're soulmates.

11. Girls in general. I'm a girl, and I still don't like girls. Almost every girl here will agree that it's almost impossible for us to not be competitive, jealous, and mean at least some of the time.

12. On that note, girls who KNOW my boyfriend and I have been together for going on 5 years, but still insist on flirting with him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the crazy jealous girlfriend or anything, and I have no problem with hugs or anything like that, but there was this one girl that straddled him against his will while he was laying down and she tried to give him a back rub. That was WAY too much for me.

13. When you're already running late and EVERYTHING possible that could slow you down happens.

14. "He said she said"... I'm too old to have put up with that crap.

15. My computer. It freezes constantly, usually when I'm in the middle of something important or interesting.

15. When you're trying to take a nap and the phone WILL NOT stop ringing.

16. When you're in the middle of a really good TV show that's almost over and it's at the best part, and then someone comes in and insists on asking you questions that require more than a yes/no answer.

17. PDA. A considerable amount is ok and sweet, but completely sucking face in public = not cool.

That's all for now...

Last edited by scary_dream; 01-01-2007 at 06:32 PM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #37
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Another thing that doesn't do it for me is hearing people say GD (Gosh Darn it, not gonna type it out). Am I alone?

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #38
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
Another thing that doesn't do it for me is hearing people say GD (Gosh Darn it, not gonna type it out). Am I alone?
No, but for a reason I can't say because it's probably offensive, and also because I write children-friendly lit and have trained myself to curse in fun rhyming expletives like "great googly moogly" or "what the hickory dickory," and it makes me sad to hear real swear words. XD
Old 01-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #39
creamz06
Kissing Tiny Flowers

?  

Send a message via Yahoo to creamz06

These are all true.

The 31 Things that tick me off:

1. Being stared at is the biggest one.

2. Getting yelled at for no reason [happened in 4th grade].

3. That This is a Test/Amber Alert/Weather Alert sound that comes on. It freaks me out... a lot.

4. HeadOn. Be glad that they redid it.

5. Special Information Tones.

6. Operators, the not-a-real-person-talking ones, on the phone.

7. Girls who think that they're so popular.

8. The Weather Channel's Local On the 8's music.

9. The dog that barks at me thinking that I'm in it's yard.

10. Someone asks to borrow my CD case and never brings it back.

11. People who whine for something from me.

12. Being alone at school.

13. Some of my friends think their taller than me. And then they're only somewhat around 5"3.

14. The 'Physical Memory Dumped' screen that appears on my computer.

15. Windows Movie Maker 2 and Media Player 11 freezing up a lot.

16. Tall jokes.

17. Weight Loss commercials. Results Not Typical. Look at me, I'm in a size 2... she looks more like a size 6.

18. Headphones that have only one side working.

19. People who think I live at a ranch/farm.

20. Bumping my foot on something.

21. My computer freezes up and I can't do anything about it.

22. Country music.

23. Not getting the word 'sorry' out of my mouth when I need to say it.

24. Being challenged to shoot a basketball to the hoop from far away.

25. Having to run 3+ laps.

26. People who think they can dance and then they can't.

27. That feeling that I'm going to throw up.

28. Getting hurt for no reason/on purpose. I was hit in the face with a basketball once.

29. People saying I'm obese.

30. Misprint. I have pizza rolls that say there are 15 in the box. There is 16 pizza rolls in the box!

31. Me having to type 'actually' a lot. I need synonyms of that word.

...Sorry for having so many things.

Last edited by creamz06; 01-01-2007 at 07:41 PM.
creamz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:40 PM   #40
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

12: People who won't let their kids watch certain cartoons cause they think the toon's gonna kill their kid or something. Sure, I could understand some parents not wanting their kids to watch adult oriented cartoons, but, I know this guy who wouldn't let his little girl (she's about 3) watch Foster's because he'd think it'd be too "unhealthy" for her.

13: When your bf purpously does annoying things to to impress you, REGARDLESS how many times you told him to stop doing that. And then he thinks it funny when you're mad at him.

14: When the cat meows and won't shut up.

15: You you wanna go somewhere, but your parents don't "feel" like going anywhere, so you don't go nowhere.

16: When you crave something, like chocolate for instance, and you don't have any.

17: Boys who make rude comments.

18: When someone ticks you off and you can't find a come back.

19: When someone ticks you off and your come back turns out really lame.

20: Re-runs.

21: Will Smith's short and fat jokes.

22: NewYears. Any new year.

23: The 21st century.

24: Getting in trouble for reasons you didin't think were wrong.
The every kid.