Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-06-2006, 01:31 AM   #31
kaytea
I go by Jam or Jammy now, don't call me kaytea

I also use them/them pronouns now, ignore the gender thing it's a lie  

I was shooked when I first heard about this
I just couldn't believe he was gone =( I was crying yesterday and on the day he died

Old 09-06-2006, 07:11 AM   #32
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

It's even harder to deal with his death, knowing that he made a fatal mistake by pulling out the barb. There's no garuntee he would have survived even if he HAD left it in, but there would have been more of a chance. Steve probably tore his heart muscle and the bleeding was immense.
Poor guy.

Good thing is, he went quickly. I think we can all be sure he didn't suffer.

I'll miss him, really miss him, and in his honor I'll be watching Terri (hoping she will take over the shows), and Bindi's show too. I think Steve was doing some kind of vet show, if that airs (for whatever eps may exist), I'll watch that too. I'll probably make a memorial and hang it on my wall too, I'll have to find a nice picture I can print out.

::sighs:: I'll be depressed for a while. And at the same time, I'll be so happy for the guy because some 200 million people are mourning for him, he was that loved.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:56 PM   #33
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Yeah -- everyone always said he'd die doing that kind of thing one day, but I never thought it would actually happen. It seemed like he was invincible. I firgured he'd just retire one day and get really old like the rest of us. R.I.P., Steve.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:56 PM   #34
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Hope it's okay to post this link. It was the best article I read yet that gave an in-depth retelling of the conversation with Bob Irwin (senior), and actually stated something that was said by Terri at the zoo. (To the staff.) I can't wait to hear from Terri, but I do understand she's going through hell right now, so I know we all just have to be patient.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060904/2/10ebw.html?f=mv

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:45 PM   #35
Daredemon
Newly Abandoned
"Herriman smells like poo!"  

Yeah, I didn't believe it at first, but when I found it it was true.. I couldn't believe it..
Daredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:24 PM   #36
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Yeah, it's a shame that it had to happen that way. Honestly, I was actually expecting to hear something about him dying any time since he did so many risky things, but it's still shocking that it happened so soon and with a stingray of all things! He will definitely be missed by many around the world. It's just a shame that some people on other forums that I'm a member of were finding ways to make this tragedy funny. But I put an end to that cruel behavior really quickly, if you know what I mean.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote