Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 08-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #31
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

While I agree, the style is not to my likings... it could be worse. Coco could have ended up like this:

Last edited by Shelltoon; 08-16-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Shelltoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:33 PM   #32
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
Yeah. I'm thinking about not playing this these look nothing like the characters, like Kageri said.
Yeah. I Thought They looked Kinda Weird in My Eyes, I Also Signed Up, But Feel Like I Don't really Want to play this game.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:07 PM   #33
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
While I agree, the style is not to my likings... it could be worse. Coco could have ended up like this:
I never thought I'd say this, but Coco, uh, looks kinda hot, there.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #34
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
LOL!!!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #35
Robert
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
Hmmm...I dunno if I wanna play. It's anime which I hate, but it's CN which I mostly like. Hmmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I also can't stand it when things are turned anime just to make them "cooler", but I will probably play the game anyways. *shrug*
I have a lot of problems with anime, which I will not get into now because it would be a big post with a lot of good reasons for why I don't like it (anymore) and it would be off topic, so I'll just say this, I think that turning things into an anime style is just pathetic, no offense to anyone here but I think it means that they think anime is a "superior" style of animation and that's just sad, in my opinion. I've signed up and I'll give it a go but I'll probably stop after a while and never play again.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:11 PM   #36
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I never thought I'd say this, but Coco, uh, looks kinda hot, there.
Yeah....Besides the head.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:12 AM   #37
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

*shudders in HORROR*

Okay, I love anime, and I've done a teeny-bit of "what Foster's might look like as an anime". But those kind of things are usually fan-made so no one cares.

The fact that they've actually taken CN characters and made them over into anime...

I have no issues with the graphics. The graphics are nice. But... it's Mac. Mac as a cute little shoujo boy. Dexter looking pretty. Bloo with bambi eyes.

...URGH. *shudders* I'm staying far, far away from this game. What on earth does making an MMORPG have to do with making everyone anime? Is it because it's an "in" thing?!
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 06:21 PM   #38
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! scary! Where did you find that?! Anyways, I'm not really interested in this game, sorry. Is that ok? Anyways, anime-iflighing characters, is something I don't really like much. I thought the meaning of anime was "A style of animation developed in Japan, characterized by stylized colorful art and often adult themes." That's from Dictionary.com.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #39
don Jaime
Settling In

Default Weird CN game coming for summer.

Take a look at this: http://fusionfall.com/index.html Appears to be a CN massively multiplayer deal, as filtered through the infamous Bleedman comics. It's open for beta testing if you're a gamer. Foster's is included. The gallery includes an outside shot of the mansion, and the video page is framed by a picture of Mac with a frighteningly normal head. A wall-eyed Bloo can be briefly seen early in the video itself.

I'm not sure this is a good idea. It's all creepy looking when the CN characters show up. Not all the shows mesh well, either; how do you combine the Eds' cul-de-sac with the Kids Next Door?

I've never played one of these, so I don't know if it's different than other games like this. I don't expect it will be mind-blowing, based on the last big game. Awesome House Party is glacially slow in progress and some minigames are flat out impossible. I may be wrong, but I don't think this will be any good.
don Jaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:31 AM   #40
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

^^ I noticed you started a new thread on Fusion Fall, just so you know we already had a thread going about Fusion Fall, so I took the liberty of merging the new and old threads, to keep things simple.

Remember we do have a search function, which can be a time saver as it will help posters to see if certain threads on certain subjects have been posted already.

Carry on everyone.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote