Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:22 PM   #31
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
*Sigh* Disney has really been tripping over its own feet these days.I'm really beginning to think that they'll never get back to their prime in the early 90's.
Duck tales, Rescue Rangers, Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck were fantastic shows that used be the Disney standard. Now we just get those lame live action shows (no offence to those who watch them) that they throw at us.
Hell yeah, and kick ass avatar btw Medikor.

Disney's cartoons back in those days were flawless, there were barely any shows that really captured such animated perfection as those shows. Disney really knew what they were doing back then. Now all they do is generate crappy knock off cartoon shows from their movie series like Tarzan and Lilo and Stitch.

Kim Possible was in my opinion the most original, creative, and SMARTEST toon show they ever made. The dialouge and characters in this show are incredibly fresh and they don't feel cliche, or boring, or paper thin. I've never seen a show create such inventive and enjoyable villains as Dr. Drakken and Shego, I always look forward to anytime they appear.

The show used to suffer from cliches in the earlier episodes and with bad guys like that crazy golfer. But they've really outdone themselves with this show, both movies and the newer season have shown what a great idea resurrecting this show was. And now that the creators left I just feel so shallow inside. How could Disney alienate such talented people like this?

First they fired all the animators for CGI (BAD IDEA, CGI isn't THAT perfect), and now they basically just killed the one show that everyone demanded for a come back. You know how powerful a show's fandom has to be to actually change big shot Tv executives to change their minds and bring a show back from the dead?

Only a few shows I know have actually done that, and two of them are animated as well.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #32
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
How could Disney alienate such talented people like this?
It's called $$$ monies.

Yeah, Disney's gone downhill.