Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:19 AM   #301
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
No, I'm talking about a new episode with the Bloo Superdude that hasn't aired yet. The preview had Frankie in a supervillain costume, mostly black, with a high coller, high-heeled boots, and a cape. And an attitude.
O.O Now THIS I have to see!!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #302
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

*dusts off the thread*

Hey Cass, do you know when this Bloo Superdude episode airs? I'm DYING to see Frankie in this supervillain outfit!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #303
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I don't honestly know. If the movie is the next new episode we get, and it airs on Thanksgiving, we may not see Bloo Superdude 2 until December.

I looked on YouTube earlier in the hope that someone had managed to record the clip we saw at the Con but I found nothing. Guess we'll just have to wait for it. Definitely an interesting outfit, I'll say that.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #304
Xroc88
At Home

I seriously hope she will get good sized roll in the final eps and the movie. If not i will be severly dissapointed, she hasnt had a good sized roll lately and that is worrying.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:11 AM   #305
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'm sure that the crew will do their best to give the characters equal treatment for the final season. Frankie included.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #306
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

It is the last hurrah, they have to put quality time into each character.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #307
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I sure hope so. Frankie I think deserves much more attention, focus and above all, appreciation and I feel its a shame that she didn't get at least a little bit more air time after 6 seasons. I'm hoping the last episode will give her a pretty decent chunk of air time, I mean she got pretty good work in the Wilt movie.

Unfortunately, I have my doubts that she won't get that much time or credit to amount up to a proper send off. Much as I do love Frankie, I fear she isn't seen by other fans as such an important asset in the "credit" department. The only way I can see it working is if there's some big problem, plot, or issue that can involve everyone so everyone can contribute.

Kind of like the climax to Pirates of the Caribbean or Season 1 of Heroes, all the characters both big and small managed to play a role relating towards the bigger issue at hand. Its rare to see it done properly but it can be done and I hope Fosters can accomplish that....but most importantly, I hope Frankie gets some mad love .

Lots of Frankie fans has said how much we love her on this board, so let's hope we get some more reasons to love her by this last episode. Here's hoping.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #308
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I think we'll get something, although perhaps not as much as we'd like. She might have a decent-size role in Destination Imagination, although the movie itself is I think likely to focus on Mac and Bloo. But yeah, she very definitely deserves some quality screentime. And I agree, some other fans don't give her the credit she deserves or even have much regard for her. But we know better, and that counts for something in my book.

As for her role in the remaining episodes, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I think she'll have a significant role in Bloo Superdude 2 but beyond that I haven't heard anything. As you said, here's hoping.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:05 AM   #309
Xroc88
At Home

If this show wasn't IF focused based then im sure frankie would definatley get much more attention, but since its heavily focused on the fosters five that we've all seen too much of than i have my doubts also.

Seriously when i heard the fosters five and looked at the picture and it didn't include frankie i kicked a chair.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:15 AM   #310
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

That's the way the show was designed, dude. Strong fan base or not, she was always intended to be a secondary character. Nonetheless she's gotten a couple episodes of her own, and happily they were among the best of the series.