Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 01-08-2007, 12:42 PM   #21
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
To the chagrin of my fiancee, I am attracted to many toon females, that go back to being five years of age.
Wait, the characters are five years old?
Old 01-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #22
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Wait, the characters are five years old?
No, no, no! I should say many toon females I have been attracted to since I was five years old (sorry I did not phrase that well).
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #23
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
No, no, no! I should say many toon females I have been attracted to since I was five years old (sorry I did not phrase that well).
Ohhh, okay. That's what I was hoping you meant. Just making sure. xD
Old 01-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #24
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

After rummaging through some of my youtube subscriptions, I feel like such an ass for not posting this toon girl crush. Not only does she got a passion for romance and ISN'T overly annoying and obnoxious when it comes to showing it.

But she's in my favorite color as well: Fifi La Fume from Tiny Toons! She's such a sweet skunk, and I never realized how much I was charmed by her until I watched Tiny Toons more recently.

EDIT: Btw, I was thinking maybe I should change this to a "who are your cartoon crushes" thread instead, what do you guys think? Or should I just start it in the "other media" seciton?

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 01-13-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #25
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
EDIT: Btw, I was thinking maybe I should change this to a "who are your cartoon crushes" thread instead, what do you guys think? Or should I just start it in the "other media" seciton?
There's already a thread about cartoon crushes. Both threads can be merged if that's what everyone wants.

On a whim I picked up a book titled "Sailor Scout Guide: Meet Sailor Jupiter" from eBay, where I've been spending far too much money lately. I'd almost forgotten what a class act she was; kind of reminds me of Frankie in some ways.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:47 PM   #26
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

It's ok to be attracted to a character, but some people take that too far.

Saying you love the character isn't.

Saying that he/she is "yours" and/or are married to the character is.

I'll shut up now.

Last edited by antgirl1; 01-13-2007 at 05:48 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #27
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
There's already a thread about cartoon crushes. Both threads can be merged if that's what everyone wants.

On a whim I picked up a book titled "Sailor Scout Guide: Meet Sailor Jupiter" from eBay, where I've been spending far too much money lately. I'd almost forgotten what a class act she was; kind of reminds me of Frankie in some ways.
I guess it might make more sense, don't matter to me either way. I would love to see a picture of that book Cass, i never heard of it until now. I too am a big big BIG fan of Sailor Jupiter, I always thought she was the hottest scout.

I also felt she was the most shafted, her character got the least "centered episodes" on her out of all the scouts. And I felt so sad because she along with Venus never managed to land a boyfriend deserving of them.

Moon, Mars, Mercury, Mini Moon, Uranus, and Neptune all settled down with someone.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:56 PM   #28
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I used to have a crush on Fifi La'Pewh aswell. And I never really liked the show Sailor Moon but I do like Sailor Mercury. She is a very wholesom and kind person who wasant as overblown when it came to sex appeal. She was just pretty and that's how I've grown to like woman. It sickens me seeing all these Barbie-like girls running around in cartoons.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:42 PM   #29
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

I personally could relate to Mercury's shy attitude but I was no where near the study geek, genius, computer master she was. As Cass knows too well,Jupiter is my all time favorite sailor girl and I still to date have a big crush on that super sailor hottie.

I always found her character and her voice actor to be very appealing, and she didn't come off as anything but a strong, determined friend who was dedicated to her friends and was not snippy, rude, or sexed up or egotistical. The ego thing is what bothered me about Sailor Mars and occasionally Sailor Moon.

I also got drawn to the Jupiter that she was always the loneliest and never really settled with a good boyfriend, I know Venus, Pluto, and Saturn also never got boyfriends, but Jupiter's bugged me more because the fact she wanted a boyfriend was a running gag of sorts with her.

"Southern toons" seem to have a big crushing affect on me, Rogue from X-men the original 90's series I liked, but especially from loveable Bunnie Rabbot:

From the Sonic SATam cartoon series and Archie comics, I find her to be absolutely adorable.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:41 PM   #30
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Frankie, just hot & amazing & nice.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote