Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-15-2006, 07:21 AM   #21
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I thought Bloo wearing those smelly plungers (to reach the pedals) was great! I liked the flies buzzing around them.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:07 PM   #22
hightemplarus
Newly Abandoned

This was the first episode I watched where I caught the first movie/pop culture reference. The hitchhiker that Bloo didn't pick up was in a bathrobe and holding a sign that said Magrathea, which is a reference to hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

And I believe it was the presidential episode where Bloo remarks about everything equaling 42, another hitchhiker's reference.
hightemplarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:31 PM   #23
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

well, the first time I watched it, I saw the magrethea sign and thought, "hmmm, that sounds familiar..." and then when I read the thing on wikipedia i went "OHHHHHH!"
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #24
The bloo
Settling In

Cool  

I really liked goos mac and bloo

Boy of spotted tounge

And japenese Bloo
The bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #25
bloocheese94
Newly Abandoned
I dont even know you anymore.  

I learned a valueble lessson from this episode... IMAGINARY FREINDS CAN'T DRIVE!!!( No offense bloo)
Bloo: What do I look like, your mother?
Cheese: Can I have some chocolate milk?
Bloo: Frankie! This kid wants some chocolate milk!
Frankie: Bloo! I'm right here, and if you can't tell, im busy! Can't you get it for him?
Bloo: Ugh, fine.
bloocheese94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #26
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloocheese94 View Post
I learned a valueble lessson from this episode... IMAGINARY FREINDS CAN'T DRIVE!!!( No offense bloo)
BLOO can't drive...well, actually, I thought he did pretty darn good, considering that he'd never had lessons before AND he's vertically-challenged. Both Wilt and Coco can drive, and do so quite well, as seen in various episodes. Coco drove the bus in "Eddie Monster", and Wilt drove that DeLorean in "One False Movie", and drove a delivery truck in "Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way". Given the number of automobile keys seen in this episode(Bus The Two of Us), it appears that Frankie and Madame Foster aren't the only residents of Foster's who have their own set of keys and a driver's license.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:07 PM   #27
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

One of the best episodes alone for Eduardo's impersonation of Crazy Whatshisface, along with the accompanying music. Not to mention the Papa John's homage. Wilt must have been more irritated than usual with Bloo though.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:19 AM   #28
Match Stick
Settling In

Send a message via MSN to Match Stick

haha...this is my favourit episode of all time......though the 'Bloo Superdude' is currently tying 1st place with it.

anyway, i think this episode feature craziness and fun Foster's always has, without the need to torture someone in order to acheive this. Wilt prove to be loyal and helpful to his friends (as always), and Ed demonstrate a will we have never seen before through his determination to get to the mattress sale...haha... i luv him riding the tricycle.

Bloo...Bloo is just awesome, i think he can totally drive... Mac is kind of in pressure here, but i think though he stresses over the whole road trip, he did manage to have fun. Coco is definitely a great actress...i luv how one second she's talking to wilt quite normally then when Frankie appear she quickly fake illnes...and she even heat up the thermometer to fake her temperature...

BTW, before bloo get those plungers on his ur feet (?)..i remember he get it in the gas station...how did he drive as well as watching the road ? he could never reach the brakes...

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-03-2007 at 06:55 AM.
Match Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:08 AM   #29
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

LOVED THIS EPISODE.

Definitely my favorite interaction between Mac and Bloo. Also hilarious trying to see Wilt not crack and admit what happened.