Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 11-20-2006, 04:43 PM   #21
montitech
Foster's Legend

I hope they fix the missing Rug next month, but if they do I wonder how they will make sure eveyone can get it.

Currently you get the Inflatable Turkey from either "All Washed Up" or "Jet Car Jump" Whatever one you finish Level3 First. (I verified this becasue I have multiple IF's at BFAHP and I play different games with them that way I can look at all the new levels quickly) Once you get the Inflatable Turkey it does not appear in the other game.

I do not know how they plan on fixing this glitch. according to RedBoXen the BAsketBall Rug Graphic is not even in the current code. However the BasketBall Rug is in the current Commersials that are airing on Cartoon Network. If they add the rug to an existing game then they would have to reset the Scores for that level thus everyone would have to replay that level. or if they did not reset the scores would the giftbox even show up in the scorelist., for instance if someone has played the game a lot and only has high scores that are larger then the score they put the BasketBall rug at.

Thus I think it is best if they add the Basketball rug next Month to a new mini-game, instead of adding to where it should have been.

well we will find out next month if they put it in. I know I will be looking for it.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:31 AM   #22
Zim999
Newly Abandoned

This may weird but when I was looking at my Notey I saw the baseket ball rug was there & the turkey balloon was gone, did anyone else see that?
Zim999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:43 AM   #23
Marley
Newly Abandoned

Default basketball rug

I don't know when or where I got it from, but I do have the basketball rug. Unlike the above poster, I also have the inflatable turkey. Curious if anyone else has experienced the same?

Marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #24
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Great looking room Marley!

I didn't win hardly any of the Thanksgiving theme prizes. I'm finding the new games much harder to earn prizes on then the first games.

Last edited by Carlaz; 12-08-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:08 PM   #25
Suomynona
Newly Abandoned

I too have both the basketball rug and the inflatable turkey. But I won the rug in All Washed Up today, I got the turkey ages ago.
Suomynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:44 PM   #26
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
I don't know when or where I got it from, but I do have the basketball rug. Unlike the above poster, I also have the inflatable turkey. Curious if anyone else has experienced the same?
I think I mentioned this in a different thread.
I also have both the Basketball rug and the Inflatable turkey.
It came from the December Update.

The inflatable turkey came from Jet Car Jump level 3
While the Basket Ball rug comes from All Washed Up Level 3

The basketBall rug was accidently not properly linked in last months update.
People were recieving a Inflatable turkey instead (or nothing if they already had the turkey)
so to repair this, they automatically added it to the inventory of anyone that has finished Level three of All Washed Up.

on the same repair the Turkey should have been removed from inventory unless it was recieved Jet Car Jump.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:54 AM   #27
Marley
Newly Abandoned

Thanks for the explanation. I was shocked when I saw it there! But that seems like the fairest way to do it.
Marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 06:59 AM   #28
megaman490
Newly Abandoned
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!  

how do i get the space theme? (yes i'm new)
megaman490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:42 AM   #29
coco_4_ever
At Home
♥ Buddy's (So Far): 35 ♥  

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever
Exclamation Does Anyone Know What The Rock N' Roll Theme (Room) Looks Like?

Does Anyone Know What The Rock N' Roll Theme (Room) Looks Like?

I Know What All The Other Themed Rooms Look Like But The Rock N' Roll (The One You Get From Spolied Rotton)

Last edited by coco_4_ever; 12-30-2006 at 10:47 AM.
coco_4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:02 PM   #30
coco_4_ever
At Home
♥ Buddy's (So Far): 35 ♥  

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever

Kung Fu Forrest - Lv 2 Items
Bamboo Hat
Robot Buddy
Ocean Floor
Seaweed Windows
Jelly Fish Lamp