Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 11-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #21
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

I think my fav Wilt moment was in "Beat with a Schtick" when Bloo was in the washer and he tells Wilt why he's hiding from the New Guy and Wilt just loses it and tells Bloo that he's on his own because Wilt is sick of people picking on "us non-smalls." It was different seeing Wilt get mad for once.

Different and entertaining.

I have more, but I need to go to lunch.
===
EDIT (11/26/07): OK, I'd like to add all of GWH to this list, now that I've seen it. Pretty much everything Wilt said or did was gold here, and I wish I wish I wish that GWH got the Emmy it was nominated for. I think that if I had to pick just one moment, though, I'd go with "Cwithmuth?" I was talking with a friend at lunch today and she was sad because her grades are slipping, so I said "Cwithmuth?" (poorly mimicking it, but I tried my hardest) for her and she smiled and laughed. Wilt has that effect on people, I noticed...

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 11-26-2007 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Saw GWH and needed to add it! XD
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #22
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Once again, please forgive the double post, but I thought this up this morning (in the shower, of all places!) and wanted to add it.

My fav Mr. Herriman moment was in "Beat with a Schtick" (hey, another one!) when he and Bloo are discussing Bloo's "gentleman's challenge." I loved it when he told Bloo, "Well, let's just say you have an hour and fifteen minutes left. * Evil laugh *" (Or something to that effect. All I remember is the evil laugh!)

I loved this moment because it's such a contrast from Mr. Herriman's straight-laced attitude. It was almost like Bendy possesed him for a sec... But this is my fav.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:46 AM   #23
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

No matter how much he may try to deny it, he is still Funnybunny Herriman.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #24
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Wow, I haven't replied to this thread yet simply because I can't decide on a "favorite" friend moment. But I've got one that I've been thinking about a lot lately for some reason. And it always makes me laugh-
In "Eddie Monster" when the friends and Mac finally find Ed at the junk yard, Ed defends his actions by saying "Why would I be a scardy baby?" And Bloo, lovable as he is, begins what I can imagine to be a looooonnng explanation, and says "Well..." And then *whack*, Wilt smacks him upside the head and finishes with "Well, now that that's taken care of..."

Oh, I love that part so much!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:41 PM   #25
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Wow, I haven't replied to this thread yet simply because I can't decide on a "favorite" friend moment. But I've got one that I've been thinking about a lot lately for some reason. And it always makes me laugh-
In "Eddie Monster" when the friends and Mac finally find Ed at the junk yard, Ed defends his actions by saying "Why would I be a scardy baby?" And Bloo, lovable as he is, begins what I can imagine to be a looooonnng explanation, and says "Well..." And then *whack*, Wilt smacks him upside the head and finishes with "Well, now that that's taken care of..."

That is DEFINITELY up there as one of my favorite all-time Wilt moments! Like him losing it in "Beat With a Schtick" and just going off on Bloo, it was totally unexpected, and showed a hint that the "new" was really starting to fade from Bloo, as far as Wilt was concerned. That back-hand just seemed to come out of NOWHERE, and Wilt wasn't the least bit apologetic about it, either! It was a sign that underneath that apparent pushover exterior, there's a tough, no-nonsense, get-the-job-done sort of guy, who has no problems stepping up and taking control when the need arises.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:51 PM   #26
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post

Oh yeeeaaah. Wilt and his rare commit-violence moments. He practically had to RESTRAIN himself from whacking Bloo when he learned about him making fun of the "non-smalls", as Wilt calls them, in "Beaten with a Schtick". And then, in "Eddie Monster", I guess he just couldn't put up with Bloo anymore and BAM. Its almost like Wilt's silently saying, "Shut up, you're not helping." Lol.

Then Bloo looks to be in pain but didn't seem to know where the heck that sudden whack came from...

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-29-2007 at 08:55 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:45 AM   #27
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Oh yeeeaaah. Wilt and his rare commit-violence moments. He practically had to RESTRAIN himself from whacking Bloo when he learned about him making fun of the "non-smalls", as Wilt calls them, in "Beaten with a Schtick". And then, in "Eddie Monster", I guess he just couldn't put up with Bloo anymore and BAM. Its almost like Wilt's silently saying, "Shut up, you're not helping." Lol.

Then Bloo looks to be in pain but didn't seem to know where the heck that sudden whack came from...

Given Wilt's usual demeanor, Bloo probably DIDN'T know where the heck that sudden whack came from...it was like a bolt of lightning from a perfectly clear sky, so totally unexpected and FAST! It worked, though, since Bloo didn't say anything else really stupid to jeopardize being able to get Eduardo home safe and sound the rest of the time that they were at the dump.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #28
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I guess it just went ....over Bloo's head!

Eh, whatever.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:50 AM   #29
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

Bloo's long droning "COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" In Cuckoo for Coco Cards.

Everything about it. His facial expressions, the way his mouth stretches to ungodly proportions, everything.

also, Jackie's pimp costume in Nightmare on Wilson Way.

Last edited by Mr_Bloo_Veins; 03-18-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #30
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I think we are all in agreement on the pimp outfit.