Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:33 PM   #21
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluebottleFlyer View Post
Hmm...Foster's is a mansion, and we're going to see some IF zombies. I smell a Resident Evil tribute of some sort. Or maybe not...
Please no Nemesis that guys scary D=

I'm all for some sort of Silent Hill ref tho, Subbeh loves her Pyramid Head XD

Anyway, yaaaaaaay! New Halloween Ep! Halloween's my fav holiday even tho I'm too old to go trick or treating x.x I can still pig out on reduced priced candy the next day XD
Old 09-29-2007, 08:40 PM   #22
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I'm hoping on snagging the new issue of TIME for Kids since CN.com's ad for the 3D airing says to keep an eye on it. But I'm getting frustrated now. Both the supermarket and Barnes and Noble only have the "special" issue, which is a World Atlas, and according to the TIME websight, the last issue released was back in April. You can officially proclaim me entirely confused and frustrated. Will they release a new issue advertising the event mere days beforehand? Doesn't seem reasonable to me. I'd think it would be out by now. I'll still keep my eye on that, though.

I also thought I saw an ad on TV for the event, but it turned out being this years UNISEF ad. Billy the Squid outdid Bloo in raising funds. Haha, it was cute. 'Tis the season.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #23
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Basically last year's Halloween themed UNICEF promo. Always found Eduardo's bumblebee costume sort of ironic.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:23 AM   #24
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Ironic? Whaddya mean? ???

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:54 AM   #25
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

A short preview of the night is on CN's homepage. It's simply a Fried Dynamite ad, with about two seconds of the Foster's ep. But my attention was focused on the upper-left corner on the screen. If that's accurate, this is going to be the first Foster's episode to be rated TV-PG. Also, since the clip was just a normal one, I'm guessing that the next airing of the ep will be of the usual sort.

Last edited by Mulch; 10-03-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Mulch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #26
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
A short preview of the night is on CN's homepage. It's simply a Fried Dynamite ad, with about two seconds of the Foster's ep. But my attention was focused on the upper-left corner on the screen. If that's accurate, this is going to be the first Foster's episode to be rated TV-PG. Also, since the clip was just a normal one, I'm guessing that the next airing of the ep will be of the usual sort.
The TV-PG rating may either be a mistake, or it may be reserved for movies or any other programming that requires that rating (more than likely, it's the latter). I don't foresee FHFIF getting a TV-PG episode anytime soon.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 10-03-2007 at 12:34 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #27
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Spoiler Below
Twas a dark and stormy night as Bloo watched in fear as the front doors' doorknob rattled rather quick vigorously, as if someone was trying to pry it open. His fear began to intensify as the door was finally unlocked, and it swung open, to reveal a tall, dark figure with an odd-shaped head, his left long, seemingly spindly arm outstretched, the hand still clutching the door knob. Bloo could not see in the darkness who it was, and was off running from the foyer in a flash, barely able to let out a scream of pure horror.

Sorry, something I observed on this different Fried Dynamite AD I saw on TV just a few minutes ago.

Last edited by antgirl1; 10-04-2007 at 09:50 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #28
Foster's Geek 287
Settling In
Khones Pwns  

I saw
Spoiler Below
Frankie in a Bubbles costume. LOL.
Foster's Geek 287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:48 PM   #29
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You guys do NOT have to spoiler-tag stuff from commercials. Really. They're commercials. Spoiler tags are for concealing stuff contained within a medium not yet released to the public at large; like discussing an ep as soon as its aired on the east coast but before its aired on the west coast, or discussing an ep released on Comcast On Demand (which not everyone has) or online before it aired on TV. (People in other countries know its up to them whether or not to visit an ep discussion thread at all before their country gets the ep.)

I just think people over-use spoiler tags. *shrug*
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:20 PM   #30
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I don't mean to "over-use" spoiler tags, I was just trying to be safe and hiding what's in the episode in the spoilers, as the episode has yet to air at all, in case someone doesn't want to know this stuff until they've seen it. Honestly.

After all, I think it was the reason the spoiler tags were put into the forum, of course me being a forgetful person, might be wrong on the matter.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote