Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #281
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Oh well as Lynnie said, maybe one day we can see this all play out in some kind of reunion special or if that isn't possible I would love to see a brilliant mind tackle that issue in some kind of fan ficy.
I'm very tempted now. Argh. Curse this muse! All the details are here, a skeleton in need of muscles and flesh... So tempting.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #282
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

What a nice treat to come home to after all this time. So Frankie's mysterious past is a little less mysterious. I quite like that little back story Craig gave you, Cass. Many thanks for sharing that information.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #283
Another Castle
At Home

To me, the most important characters on this show are Frankie, Mr H, Madam Foster, and the Fosters Five (Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Ed and Coco). You can forget Cheese! I consider the first three to be authority figures, although Frankie can go in different ways (mother/big sister figure, rebel, rule enforcer or allay). Something I have been wondering about Frankie for a while- out of all the hundreds of IFs who live in the house, how shall I explain this- does she spend most of her time dealing with/ thinking about the Fosters Five? Are they who she is closest too (if that makes sense)?

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #284
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Castle View Post
You can forget Cheese!
Thank you, that made my day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Castle View Post
Something I have been wondering about Frankie for a while- out of all the hundreds of IFs who live in the house, how shall I explain this- does she spend most of her time dealing with/ thinking about the Fosters Five? Are they who she is closest too (if that makes sense)?
It looks that way but only because they're the stars of the show. When Frankie is offscreen she could very easily be dealing with the many other Imaginary Friends in the House, which we've seen her do occasionally. Some of the Imaginary Friends have been in the House since she was a child so she'd probably feel closer to them than to others, having known them longer, although that isn't necessarily the case; I have a closer relationship with some of our newer members than with some of the older ones, for example. In any case I'm sure she doesn't play favorites and tries to treat everybody equally.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #285
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I thought I would resurrect this thread, because something has really bugged me about Frankie's apparel. In "Frankie My Dear," she wore a pink blouse with a pink skirt and boots, and had her hair down. I thought that was really cute. Do not get me wrong about the little black dress, but they should have alternated between the two. They never used the other get-up again, which I thought was a shame.

Last edited by Howard; 04-22-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #286
Another Castle
At Home

When have we seen her dress more formally? There's Frankie My Dear, Ticket To Rod, Fools and Regulations, I'm guessing Destination Imagination (I haven't watched that yet). More?

Before the events of Frankie My Dear, do we imagine she has had many boyfriends? If she has, I can imagine they have been disloyal.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #287
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

She wore a green dress in The Big Picture, although I'm not sure that counts as formal attire. As to past boyfriends, the show doesn't get into that. Based on what I learned from Craig, I don't think she dated much or ever had a serious relationship.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #288
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
She wore a green dress in The Big Picture, although I'm not sure that counts as formal attire. As to past boyfriends, the show doesn't get into that. Based on what I learned from Craig, I don't think she dated much or ever had a serious relationship.
Which there is an example in "FMD" how socially awkward Frankie is on a date. That does not mean she is a social mongoloid, just inexperience. Sadly, she fell prey to typical "pretty boy." The good news? She stuck up for her friends, and her beliefs, and messed that jerk up bad. I would say a bloody nose, and the most atomic wedgie is what the doctor ordered for that guy.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #289
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

And if the "DVD commentary" to Store Wars is to be believed the reason why Frankie didn't see much romance growing up was due to her following her Grandmother's outdated advice on fashion and hygiene.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #290
Another Castle
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
her Grandmother's outdated advice on fashion and hygiene.
Hilariously outdated no doubt!

Now, I've recently watched Bad Dare Day, one of the final five, in which Mac finally admits to her that he loves her. Now, she is flattered, but in the end of this episode, Bloo says that just about everyone knows he has a crush on her. Does she know?
How would she feel if she found out? It would be wrong, of course, if she was in love with him, so we will just keep this brief. Also, do we think this crush is always on his mind? Maybe it takes something to trigger it off, like in Ticet To Rod (the word "date").

Also, forgetting his crush, I was reading and fan-made wiki about Fosters recently (not one of those dodgy ones full of vandalism BTW), and about Mac it said "he is practically a best friend to Wilt, Coco, Ed and Frankie". This is definatly true for the first three, but would you say that is the case for her? That doesn't really seem accurate to me, I don't think she would consider that. Well, maybe she is her best adult friend.

Last edited by Another Castle; 06-02-2010 at 03:50 AM. Reason: more words come