Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #201
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Ice Cream For More

Title Card Sound: Music coming from ice cream trucks

Bloo and the gang finds part-time jobs as ice cream salesmen, in order to obtain moneys for a Gamestation 3. But they soon become competitive when they try to sell the most ice cream to the customers.

Wilt Over Heel

Title Card Sound: Wilt acting goofy

Wilt meets and falls in love with a sports-loving imaginary friend name Becky. But unable to express his feelings for her, Wilt turns to everyone, including Mr. Herriman, for romantic advice.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #202
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Wilt Over Heel

Title Card Sound: Wilt acting goofy

Wilt meets and falls in love with a sports-loving imaginary friend name Becky. But unable to express his feelings for her, Wilt turns to everyone, including Mr. Herriman, for romantic advice.
Screw romantic! Be yourself and hope she's not annoyed with your "sorry"s and stuff. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #203
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

This episode idea is from my likely to be "Foster's Twinsanity" series.

Episode Title: The Camping Trip(likely a short)

Episode Description: Dr. Cortex is forced to go camping with Mac, Bloo, Goo, and his worse enemy, Crash Bandicoot. Things seem to be fine for the gang, but not for Cortex.

Cast:
Grey DeLisle - Goo
Keith Fergson - Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Lex Lang - Dr. Neo Cortex
Sean Marquette - Mac

Episode Notes:

This episode features only 5 characters.

Crash Bandicoot does not talk throughout this episode and the "Foster's Twinsanity" series.

A power crystal will appear in each episode, near the end.

It appears Dr. Cortex doesn't get along with nature.

Cortex doesn't seem to get along with anyone in this episode.

Bloo and Crash waited 2 hours to catch a fish, in which they didn't.

When Cortex punches a bee-hive for getting stung and not getting honey, a swarm of bees attack him.

Crash Bandicoot caught a power crystal while fishing.

According to Dr. Cortex, at the end of the "Foster's Twinsanity" movie. It takes 100 power crystals to get the bandicoots(Crash, Coco, Crunch, and Fake Crash), the two masks (Aku Aku and Uka Uka) and the N. Team(Cortex, Nina, N. Gin, N. Brio, N. Tropy, Pinstripe, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile) back to their universe. The gang now has 6 crystals.

This episode is similar to "Camp Keep A Good Mac Down." The difference is between this episode and "CKAGMD" is that Bloo doesn't seem to cause any trouble whatsoever in this episode.

It seems that the gang had a good time camping in this episode, except for Dr. Cortex.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #204
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I...have to ask something.

You guys who are posting ep ideas that are crossovers or feature OC's in major roles (mostly ones that have some sort of pre-existing relationship with the characters)? Those aren't really episode ideas, they're fanfic ideas, because they're things that couldn't even be considered as actual episode ideas.

Could you guys keep those sorts of posts in a separate thread? Because I just don't feel they belong in here. Just...from now on? Or am I the only one who feels this way? You guys can say so if that's the case. I'm not saying people *can't* post crossover ideas, its just that I feel that they belong in a separate thread. Because every time I read one of those it sorta jars the continuity of the whole "episode ideas" thing for me.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:36 AM   #205
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
You guys who are posting ep ideas that are crossovers or feature OC's in major roles (mostly ones that have some sort of pre-existing relationship with the characters)? Those aren't really episode ideas, they're fanfic ideas, because they're things that couldn't even be considered as actual episode ideas.
I understand you about crossovers, but for once in a while, the creators add in some other charaters in episodes, even some episodes about the charaters (Ex: Bendy, Berry, Goofball, etc.) most of them only appear one time. Cheese and Goo, however, appear more than one time, so they can be nearly major charaters. OCs can be called "Minor charaters", since they appear only once, right? Right?? But that's just my opinion. It's probably a lame thing to say, anyways.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:23 PM   #206
emperor26
Foster's Legend

I Have A Mouth, And Therefore, I Cannot Scream/ Big, Bloo & Green

A.) Mr. Herriman bets Bloo that he couldn't make one peep out of his mouth for the next 24 hours; otherwise, he will have to do every single chore. But this bet proves difficult for Bloo, which soon lands him in hot water.

B.) When Bloo drinks what appears to be soda, he suddenly becomes a big, green behemoth of his former self, and soon, chases a terrified Mac and Eduardo around the mansion.

Welcome to The Jungle

Title Card Sound: Lion roaring

The Foster's gang wins a trip to Africa, only to find a huge adventure, especially when they are confronted by the self-proclaimed "King of the Jungle", King Leo.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #207
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Raiders of the Lost Bag

Plot: When Frankie 'accidentaly' falls asleep on the job, she dreams that she's an adventurous archaeologist (with her partner Bloo) in search of the lost Hand Bag of the Covenant.

End Credits: Bloo attempting Frankie's whipcracking skills, but instead breaking various things.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:14 PM   #208
emperor26
Foster's Legend

The Foster's 5

Title Card Sound: 30's musics

While venturing in the flea market, Mac and Bloo found a old record that has a young Madame Foster, as well as a young Jerkins and her friends, on a cover labelled "The Foster's 5". So Madame Foster tells them the story of the rise and fall of the Foster's 5.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #209
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
The Foster's 5

Title Card Sound: 30's musics

While venturing in the flea market, Mac and Bloo found a old record that has a young Madame Foster, as well as a young Jerkins and her friends, on a cover labelled "The Foster's 5". So Madame Foster tells them the story of the rise and fall of the Foster's 5.
Sounds a little similiar to the Simpsons episode of the Bee Sharps.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:08 PM   #210
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Hypno To You All

Title Card Sound: Someone saying "Yes, master"

Bloo recieves a hypno kit from the mail after waiting for two weeks. Learning how to use it, he quickly hypnotize his friends to perform every ridiculous tasks he could think of. But when he broke the watch that also meant to snap the trance out as well, Bloo must find a way to get them back to their normal selves.

Mac-Acting like a robot
Frankie-Thinking she's a ballerina dancer
Mr. Herriman-Acting like a monkey
Eduardo-Convinced he's a famous singer
Wilt-Performing the "Worm" dance
Coco-Thinks she's a chicken

Foster's Haunted Mansion

Title Card Sound: Ghost wailing

Terrence spread a rumor that the Foster's mansion is haunted, so Mac and his pals decided to disprove the theory his brother has spread.

Last edited by emperor26; 01-25-2007 at 09:06 AM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote