Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 11-25-2006, 02:37 PM   #11
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornwhistle View Post
I have noticed something about these two. They look to be about in their 30s to 40s,but in the flashback,they were teenagers. Coco known these jokers for a long time.
I noticed. Douglas is hard to tell, sice he's being stinged by insects, but I can tell that Adam looks younger at the flashback, because of his beard. Am I the only one who notices the difference of Adam's past and moderen self because of his beard?!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:02 PM   #12
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

No C, you're not. I noticed it first time I watched the clip thanks to Cassini, his beard was intentionally smaller to show the passage of time between finding Coco on the island, and visiting her at the Creator Reunion Picnic. Which is ironic since the two aren't her creators in the first place.

Plus if they wanted to study her why would they drop her off at Foster's? To see how she interacts with other imaginaries? To get closer to Frankie when the time comes? Maybe to have an imaginary friend you actually HAVE to have a child or something... I dunno. Weird.

But I still luv Adam to bits.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #13
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Plus if they wanted to study her why would they drop her off at Foster's? To see how she interacts with other imaginaries? To get closer to Frankie when the time comes? Maybe to have an imaginary friend you actually HAVE to have a child or something... I dunno. Weird.
Maybe it's a way to see Frankie again.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 04:20 PM   #14
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Maybe it's a way to see Frankie again.

But why would they drop her off there the first time? They presumably hadn't met Frankie before that, and if they had she'd have been much younger.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 05:31 PM   #15
donna323
Settling In

Cheese, Please!  

I think Douglas and Adam really ARE Coco's creators (one of them, anyhow) ... however, I think they are hopelessly nerdy guys who would rather tell a story about themselves than admit they made her up. Or maybe one of them has a little brother that made her up, and they don't have the nerve to say they adopted her from a kid bro.

So, I think they did create Coco, and borrow her, and just told a white lie to make themselves look like explorers.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #16
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

"You sound just like my mother." That quote is/was very funny.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:29 PM   #17
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna323 View Post
I think Douglas and Adam really ARE Coco's creators (one of them, anyhow) ... however, I think they are hopelessly nerdy guys who would rather tell a story about themselves than admit they made her up. Or maybe one of them has a little brother that made her up, and they don't have the nerve to say they adopted her from a kid bro.

So, I think they did create Coco, and borrow her, and just told a white lie to make themselves look like explorers.
Sadly your theory already has some holes poked through it. Laruen and Craig have let it be known somewhere on this vast world wide net that Coco was created by a little girl who survived an airplane crash by riding a red life raft to the island. Coco's beak is based on that raft, her head is the palm trees, her body is the plane, and her legs are the sunburnt legs of her creator.

But maybe all that is lies? Who knows. Hopefully we will find out Coco's real past in another episode later on. With Douglas 'n Adam joining in too of course.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:28 PM   #18
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
No C, you're not. I noticed it first time I watched the clip thanks to Cassini, his beard was intentionally smaller to show the passage of time between finding Coco on the island, and visiting her at the Creator Reunion Picnic. Which is ironic since the two aren't her creators in the first place.

My guess is that their research funding may have gotten cut, and therefore they could no longer afford to keep Coco in the lab on a full time biases, thus they sent her to live at Foster's so as not throw her back in the wild.

Just a wild theory.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:10 PM   #19
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
My guess is that their research funding may have gotten cut, and therefore they could no longer afford to keep Coco in the lab on a full time biases, thus they sent her to live at Foster's so as not throw her back in the wild.

Just a wild theory.
That makes a lot of sense. Good thinking!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #20
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Yeah, them two are funny! Who else thinks they'll see more Douglas and Adam in the future? In a small way, I kinda do, or atleast hope too.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote