Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

For me, my favorite Bloo moment was when he tried his luck at fishing in "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down", since that's one of the few times that I could really relate to Bloo:
Bloo-"I'm bored."
(A few moments later)- "I'm STILL bored."
(A few moments after THAT)- "I am more bored that I
have ever been in my ENTIRE
life." That pretty much sums
up MY experiences with fishing, too.

Favorite Coco moment-from "Room With a Feud", when Mac asks what they can do to get Peanut Butter out of the coveted room, Coco quietly mutters, "Co co CO co", and it's almost certain, from Mac's reaction, that this translates, "We could KILL him"!

Favorite Eduardo moment-from "Infernal Slumber", Eduardo's dead-on take on possums: "I no like possums; they es so CREEPY! They es half rat and half KANGAROO!" That still cracks me up, even more so than his whole stoner schtick in "Cheese A Go-Go"!

And, even though Jackie isn't one of the main "Foster's Five", I couldn't leave him out-from "Good Wilt Hunting", when Wilt plots the spoonful of tater salad into Jackie's drink, I get a big grin when Jackie replies, "Now THAT just ain't RIGHT!"

Saving the best for last, of course-there are so many favorite Wilt moments, I just can't keep up with 'em all! Still, his whole show-off thing in "Room With a Feud" was simply wonderful, since it highlighted a side of Wilt that we don't often get to see-his highly competetive and somewhat arrogant side. From that look on his face when Mr. Herriman asks him whatEVER could he possibly want with a room that had really high ceilings, a really long bed and basketball wallpaper, to his Randall Boggs-ish "lean, mean, muscle machine"(kept expecting to hear him say, "I'm in the ZONE today, Blooregard"), to him strolling casually past all the others, with his head back and chest all puffed out, while they were running as hard and fast as they could, panting like a bunch of overheated Bulldogs, it was really a Wilt-Man tour de force! Then, there was that moment in "Eddie Monster", where Wilt more or less asserts his "Alpha dog" status within the "pack" by smacking Bloo upside his head when Bloo acted so unconcerned about the danger that Eduardo was obviously in-THAT still is a stand-out fave, too! Pretty much ALL of Good Wilt Hunting is among my favorite Wilt moments, but especially when he's talking about his past with these total strangers, and most especially when his language just goes right over poor little Floofy Woogums' head(literally AND figuratively), with that whole "spatially vs. figuratively lost" speech; that really showed just how intelligent and articulate Wilt really is, when he's not suppressing himself. It makes me really wonder what a conversation with the Wilt-Man would have been like, back when he was still with Jordan, before he felt the need to really hold back on his words so much.

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 06-07-2007 at 06:23 PM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #12
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Speaking of Room With A Feud, possibly my favourite Wilt moment (as has been mentioned at length, it's hard to choose), is when Wilt was doing the whole sine-wave thing with his arms. Cracked me up!
Old 06-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #13
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post
Speaking of Room With A Feud, possibly my favourite Wilt moment (as has been mentioned at length, it's hard to choose), is when Wilt was doing the whole sine-wave thing with his arms. Cracked me up!
THAT'S what I was referring to as his "Randall Boggs-ish" moment, since it reminds me of the locker room scene in Monsters, Inc. when Randall is showing off HIS "smooth moves" and flexibility! That's also when Wilt made the claim(which I for one shall NOT dispute)of being a "lean, mean, muscle machine", lol!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:42 AM   #14
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Bloo: It's hot in Topeka.
Mac: When he admitted his hatred of clowns.
Wilt: When he totally lost it in "Bus The Two of Us", especially when his voice got high-pitched for a moment.
Eduardo: Him and Chewy together!
Coco: Laying an egg containing either ninja powder to get away or powder that made her dissappear.
Frankie: Hit Goofball with an apple. OUCH!
Mr. Herriman: CARROTS.
Madame Foster: See "Something Old, Something Bloo".
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:10 PM   #15
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Oooh, another favorite Wilt moment that I'm sure EVERYONE shares with me:

CWITHMUTH?!?

I STILL crack up at that line!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:08 AM   #16
cartoonkid9000
Newly Abandoned

Rocker:)  

My fav friend moment was when Ed jumped thruogh the ring of fire!!
I laughed soo hard at that! I also thought it was cool that he overcame his fears!
cartoonkid9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #17
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
Oooh, another favorite Wilt moment that I'm sure EVERYONE shares with me:

CWITHMUTH?!?

I STILL crack up at that line!

Yeah, so do I! I must admit that that was also one of my favorite Wilt scenes as well. It was so sweet how he was talking to and comforting that little IF. So cute! XD
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #18
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Ohhhhhh my gosh there's just way too many to name XDD

: "Hot in Topeka!", "It was bequeathed to me! It's my birthright!!", MOONWALKING WITH NO LEGS., actually all his "dancing" scenes since the animators for Bloo are crazy and awesome, running screaming through the mall, the Bloo, Purple and Sharkhead variety hour, Orlando, sooooooooo many omg. XD

: "No Ed, don't worry about me, I HATE COOKIES."

: When she gives Bloo the picture of Mac in the pilot, Room with a Feud: "Co co CO co.", apology scene in "Coco cards"

: "Eddie Monster", "high on pain-killers Ed" in Cheese a Go Go, him and kid!Nina

: way too many. I love him so much in "Room with a Feud", he's just crazy XD And the credit sequence for GWH, as well as his first match with Larry, the hug with Jordan, and "When there's a Wilt there's a Way" because Wilt just fails so spectacularly hard in that episode. XDDD

Frankie VS spoilt kid in the pilot episode.

Any episodes where he just fails. XD
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:18 AM   #19
discosheep
Newly Abandoned

and were she says co co co co dead evily and mac goes "coco if we do that we may go to jail"
carrots
"i like cereal" "bunnieeeeeees" and "now were brother ladies"
were she pretends to be a superhero
I like potatoes
when he says sorry
you ruin chocolate

and
when he says " hot in topeaka"
"So you finally believe the wolf! How little boy who cried of you!"
"Suuuspiiiiiiiciiiiiiious!"
"Maybe I DO ruin chocolate..."
the whole I am Pierre part
and orlando bloo "Oh silly me a spoon can't pick up a steak!"

Last edited by discosheep; 11-03-2007 at 08:25 AM.
discosheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:53 PM   #20
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Ha, well, mine's the whole things with Cheese in "The Big Cheese"

Where he had found a carrot and imitates Psycho but yelling "I found a carrot!" whilst stabbing Eduardo in the shower with it.

That scene is just classic.
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote