Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-16-2006, 10:45 PM   #11
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

That reminds me of a mirror setup we have in our house. If you sit at the barstools and have the lights on above you but the lights in the bathroom out, it looks like there's a "floating head"-like image in the bathroom. It's just our medicine cabinet mirrors, but at a glance it'll scare the bejeebers out of you.

Although... I do think my house may be actually haunted. So much weird stuff has happened. We'll wake up to broken drinking glasses lined up on the counter, and once my opaque curtains moved like someone was pushing them from behind (seriously... I saw hand indentions) and I looked behind them to maybe catch my sister in trying to trick me, but... nothing. Those are just a few of the things, but the most recent occurence was whenever my dad was taking a picture of me by my new car. There's me in the foreground, and in the windows behind me you can see faces. I counted at least five distinct faces... I STILL get goosebumps whenever I look at that picture.

It may sound fake, but I know it all happened!

Last edited by scary_dream; 09-16-2006 at 10:46 PM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:10 AM   #12
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
I'm totally Eduardoing out at this thread, especially the story about the furry thing.
So am I, that is how come I packed underneath my bed so full of books not even spiders could get in.

@Scary_Dream: Can you scan it, pwease? *loves pictures like that*
Old 09-17-2006, 09:46 AM   #13
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
That reminds me of a mirror setup we have in our house. If you sit at the barstools and have the lights on above you but the lights in the bathroom out, it looks like there's a "floating head"-like image in the bathroom. It's just our medicine cabinet mirrors, but at a glance it'll scare the bejeebers out of you.

Although... I do think my house may be actually haunted. So much weird stuff has happened. We'll wake up to broken drinking glasses lined up on the counter, and once my opaque curtains moved like someone was pushing them from behind (seriously... I saw hand indentions) and I looked behind them to maybe catch my sister in trying to trick me, but... nothing. Those are just a few of the things, but the most recent occurence was whenever my dad was taking a picture of me by my new car. There's me in the foreground, and in the windows behind me you can see faces. I counted at least five distinct faces... I STILL get goosebumps whenever I look at that picture.

It may sound fake, but I know it all happened!
That is very frightening.
I think there's somebody living in my attic.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:53 AM   #14
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchsticks View Post
@Scary_Dream: Can you scan it, pwease? *loves pictures like that*
I definetely will if I can do it without my computer freezing up like it's been doing here of late.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #15
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Oh, I went to the Winchester Mystery House once, except no paranormal activity occurred there. The pictures of the room she died in always came out dark, but that was just the camera probably. I was slightly disappointed, but it was fun. The tiny staircases and dead-end doors were trippy.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #16
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

I wanna go to the Winchester Mystery House!

I just now remembered another story, one time I bought a lamp from Goodwill and put it in my room. Well, that night when I went to bed, the air just seemed kinda of heavy. Each night after that the air seemed to get heavier and heavier. I had a friend spend the night later on that week and during the night I asked her how she felt, she said that it seemed like something was pushing down on her (I was feeling it also) and then I threw something at the lamp and the pressure stoped. The next morning I got rid of the lamp.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:20 PM   #17
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

OK check this out for spine chilling:

Late one night, many years ago, I was getting a a lift back home on the back of a friend's motorbike after a rubbish party across the misty north Kent marshes on the Thames estuary, which in those days was quite unpopulated. The smooth ride on the empty, unlit road was suddenly interrupted when my friend swerved the bike into the middle of the road, leaning us over in way that seemed unnecessary and dangerous. As we straightened up I shouted muffled accusations and questions but received no reply but a shake of the head.
Only on reaching our destination did he tell me why he had swerved. Still obviously shaking, he described how he'd seen, in the single headlight, dark metal gates, like wrought-iron, closing across the road and had swerved instinctively to pass throught the still-open middle. Such a thing was impossible of course, although neither of us used the road often, we knew there were no gates or any kind of barrier along it.
On investigating the site the next afternoon all we found was tell-tale peices metal in the weeds by the road and little bunches of long-dead plant matter wrapped in faded ribbons.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #18
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

the spookiest thing in my life is my adult cat. she always hides when some one knocks on the door, and she hates any one she doesn't know. (mind you it's a BLACK cat) It has scared me many times.

One time, I woke up in the middle of thenight and got out of bed to get a midnight snack. I opened up the door to my bedroom and looked down to see my cat there in the dark, in a somehow spooky way. Suddenly my cat jumped on me and started scratching me and hissing at me!! trust me, it looked REALLY creepy from my point of veiw. I ran into the living room and she was ACTUALLY following me!! I grabbed a pillow off the couch and used it as a sort of "sheild." She quickly ran under the dining table.

Man, that cat scares me...

Last edited by Bloo2daMacs; 09-17-2006 at 02:50 PM. Reason: SPELLING ERROR!!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:31 PM   #19
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I've seen cats outta the corner of my eyes before. Actually, I've seen many things outta the corner of my eyes before.

This one's freaky. It has to do with my sis in-law, Debbie. Keep in mind, this is really her story, not mine. Okay, it was on a Sunday and she got baptized that evening. So after that we come home and some hours later we went to bed. Keep in mind that the room she was sleeping in was my room, I had to sleep out with mom. Okay, she was asleep when she suddonly woke up to see some huge dark figure come out of my closet. The thing went over and leaned over her, sufficating her. It was real heavy she said, and she tried to fight it off but she couldn't move.
I forgot how else it went, but somehow something happened and it left. (Dang that reminded me of an evil "Monsters Inc" thing!)
Then she said, she got up and opened the door and when she looked out, all the furnature was gone. She called me and mom's name and we never answered. So she went back in and layed down, fliped on the tv, and didin't move a muscle till daylight.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:25 PM   #20
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

That's one of the only few things I'm afraid of - something coming up on me while I'm in bed. I do NOT want to wake up to something looking at me!

When I was younger I used to read stories that were supposed to be true (whether they were or not doesn't really matter now - they still scared me!) and some were about people waking up to something coming at them from the other side of the room. There was one about this woman who woke up to find a short hideously deformed man pulling at her and begging her to "let me out of here!"

Man... had that happened to me, I wouldn't have to dye my hair silver anymore. It'd be like that permanently, and I'd be in an institution.