Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #11
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

ok seriously, am i the only goofball fan here?
Old 02-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #12
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I don't hate Goofball, but I'm not a "fan".

Myself, I think its terribly sad that the show writers never had any intention of bringing Red back. Red's *related* to Mac and Bloo, he's family, even if they like to pretend that Terrence isn't important.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:25 PM   #13
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

All of 'em except Goofball!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:33 PM   #14
Voxxyn
Banned

I'd rather eat broken glass than approve of a Goofball return(Unless he does something incredibly nice to Frankie).
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #15
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I would LOVE to see Berry come back. I think it would be funny if she decided that if she can't have Bloo, then nobody can. We would see her spending the whole episode trying to destroy Bloo untill she gets adopted or somthing in the end.
I can just picture Bloo running up to Mr.Herriamn telling him that Berry is out to get him. Then a large missle flys by the screen and explodes outside the window. The camera pans over to Berry hiding a VERY large rocket launcher behind her back and giving onlookers her big, innocent smile.
It would be nice to see Red come back, aswell as Nina. They were both great characters.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #16
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

I would like to see Red, Berry, Bendy, Chris, Douglas and Adam, Nina, Jordan Michaels, Stats, and Foul Larry return in another Foster episode.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #17
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Red! Me want Red back NOW. I mean come on, the guy's a big soft sweetheart! Plus given the relation to Mac 'n Bloo he SHOULD get another episode; or at least a cameo like they've done for New Guy. More Red plz!
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:18 PM   #18
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I hope to never see Goofball ever again, since even without what happened with Frankie, he was just a very annoying character, too much like a real human slacker kid for my tastes, and I quite frankly won't lose any sleep if Berry never shows up again, either.

pitbulllady
Thank you. That was the primary reason for my distaste with Goofball as well. I didn't really hate him, it's just that he....well, he annoyed me.

I'm sure I'm going to be pelted with rotten vegetables by everyone for saying this, but am I one of the few people who didn't take offense to Bendy's actions in "Everyone Knows it's Bendy"? I thought that, in a way, it was generally entertaining, specifically because I don't have any real sympathy for Bloo when something goes wrong for him because, in general (and even in this situation), much of it is brought upon himself. While I adore Bloo, that's just how I feel. I guess, in short, I'm saying that I'd like to see Bendy again.

I'd really like to see more of Nina, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of Douglas and Adams. However, the biggest one I really want to see is Red. I mean, I thought Red was going to be a fairly large minor character for awhile, and was perplexed (and kind of heart broken) when that didn't come around. Le sigh.....
Old 02-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #19
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I honestly think this happens to be one of Foster's biggest flaws, they fail to bring back characters they introduce in older episodes, and just end up flaunting Cheese and Goo because of their popularity. Yes they are great characters, BUT, I think there's alot more who I'd like to see more of.

Berry definitely, she was a very unique character and a funny one and a villain, something Foster's doesn't make often but with Berry, they made a fine one. I'd also like to see Chris the pizza kid come back, he was funny the last time we saw him. And Adam and Dylan could make for a great Frankie episode.

I think those two stuck with her for a while would be a great episode for her, maybe a bit hellish for Frankie, but I think she'd rather have them following her then Goofball. Red however I think DESERVES the most need for a come back. He is fundamentally an ideally placed character, he's Bloo's anti hero guy.

Made by Terrance, who is a foil for Mac and Red is a foil for Bloo. I honestly think he had a great character standing with his whole connection to Bloo and Mac and despite the fact he's got the IQ of sawdust, would really like to see him again, him and Berry for sure.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:04 AM   #20
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
I'm sure I'm going to be pelted with rotten vegetables by everyone for saying this, but am I one of the few people who didn't take offense to Bendy's actions in "Everyone Knows it's Bendy"? I thought that, in a way, it was generally entertaining, specifically because I don't have any real sympathy for Bloo when something goes wrong for him because, in general (and even in this situation), much of it is brought upon himself. While I adore Bloo, that's just how I feel. I guess, in short, I'm saying that I'd like to see Bendy again.
Bendy was meant as a villain through-and-through, and he was effective doing so. And the episode had a very satisfying ending at least to me, since it suggest that both Bendy and Bloo will get punished for their misdeeds--which is good, because Bloo is sometimes almost as bad as Bendy. Of that two-parter, I believe WTAWTAW was infinitely more hurtful and cruel.

I don't think the writers can ignore the "bring Red back!" cries forever, so hopefully we'll see him again sooner than later.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote