Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:56 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
I wonder, too. I'd like to see what they banned!(No pun)
The governor of the state banned all the residents of Foster's(or at least, everyone present at the beach that day, which did NOT include Mac or Bloo, since they didn't go to the beach), apparently because of something that Wilt did, which involved jellyfish. No one knows exactly WHAT he did with those jellyfish(which apparently did not harm them in any way), so I guess that is the question on everyone's mind. It may have been something relatively innocuous, like gathering them up safely in buckets to keep people from being stung, but I know that some coastal states, especially those out on the West coast, have some very strong laws to protect marine animals, and I personally know someone who was arrested for picking up a tiny hermit crab from a tidal pool where it was stranded(the state was Oregon, by the way)and taking it down to the ocean. He got fined $500.00 and had to to three weeks of community service for "harassing" a marine organism!

Still, this episode stands out as one of the best, responsible for what has to be the most memorable line in all of animation; "It's HOT in To-PE-KA!" There was hardly a minute of this episode that didn't have me laughing until my side hurt, and I simply cannot get tired of watching it, no matter how many times it airs.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #12
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

"Squeeze the Day," as of so far, is my favorite episode, mostly because, as everyone else has stated, it showed Mac and Bloo's friendship at its peak.

I love the part when they play ball in the house; it's all quiet, but suddenly Mac yells, "THIS IS BORING!" I can watch that over and over and still get caught off guard.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:44 AM   #13
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

The best was IMHO "Super awesome pen". CN airs this episode like every other week (along with Bus, Big Cheese & Neighbor Pains ) but that still cracks me up.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:05 PM   #14
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
"Squeeze the Day," as of so far, is my favorite episode, mostly because, as everyone else has stated, it showed Mac and Bloo's friendship at its peak.

I love the part when they play ball in the house; it's all quiet, but suddenly Mac yells, "THIS IS BORING!" I can watch that over and over and still get caught off guard.
That one was funny, but the one I found even funnier was when Bloo and Mac were messing with Eduardo's "Beanie Buddies" and Mac frantically yells, "HOW DO YOU PLAY WITH THESE THINGS, ANYWAY?!"

One of the funniest parts didn't so much involve a line, as a LOOK; that's when Mac and Bloo have FINALLY made it all the way to top of the stairs to do The Most Awesome Thing, and Mac turns to Bloo and says, "OK, hand me the cookie sheet..." I swear, that look on Bloo's face at that point is just priceless!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #15
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
In my view, this is the best episode of Season 4(even tied with GWH). Not only is it hilarious, it's also wonderful to see Mac and Bloo actually live up to their reputation as 'best friends', something that the writers seem to have forgotten both before and sadly AFTER the arrival of this gem.
Yeah, it seems like apart from this episode Mac's and Bloo's friendship has been mostly just assumed rather than actually shown. It's too bad.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:13 AM   #16
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

One of the things I thought was funny (but became overrated), was the "Hot Toe Picker" scene. The newsman sounded like that teacher that droned in "The Wonder Years." I forgot his name...
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:26 AM   #17
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

Along with GWH and MBIoN, this was probably my favorite episode of this season, IF just because it focused around Bloo and Mac being the best buddies like they should be. It's really hard for me to single out any one "favorite" scene in the episode, but I think one of them has to be when Bloo and Mac are looking for Madam Foster's buried treasure, with Bloo's little song as "Whipsmart McCoy".
Old 01-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #18
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
That one was funny, but the one I found even funnier was when Bloo and Mac were messing with Eduardo's "Beanie Buddies" and Mac frantically yells, "HOW DO YOU PLAY WITH THESE THINGS, ANYWAY?!"

One of the funniest parts didn't so much involve a line, as a LOOK; that's when Mac and Bloo have FINALLY made it all the way to top of the stairs to do The Most Awesome Thing, and Mac turns to Bloo and says, "OK, hand me the cookie sheet..." I swear, that look on Bloo's face at that point is just priceless!
Both very funny parts! I'd forgotten about Mac & Eduardo's "Beanie Buddies"
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:13 PM   #19
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

This is My Favorite Episode now! It's so great, I Could remember the whole episode.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #20
ChezaUsagi
Newly Abandoned

This is my favorite Fosters episode. My favorite parts are the Hot In Topeka and Piere parts. Me and my friend repeat the quotes from those parts a lot and laugh out loud to them
ChezaUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote