Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Rate Make Believe It Or Not
A 32 50.79%
B 23 36.51%
C 6 9.52%
D 1 1.59%
F 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #151
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman414 View Post
What do you call that style of art in which the episode concluding still was drawn/illustrated, assuming it's influenced by one?

Anyways, incredibly cute ending.
If you're talking about that cute looking shot of Eduardo at the end of the episode, then I do believe it was inspired by the art style used for the characters from Sanrio toy line, like "Hello Kitty", "Kerropi" (sp?) and so and so.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:42 PM   #152
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
If you're talking about that cute looking shot of Eduardo at the end of the episode, then I do believe it was inspired by the art style used for the characters from Sanrio toy line, like "Hello Kitty", "Kerropi" (sp?) and so and so.
Ahhh yes, that's a possibility. Anyways, I loved how Eduardo saved the day like that and became Keeper of the Pies. That was so cute, especially the aforementioned ending pose.

I usually have patience, and the new DVD season sets seem to be following quite briskly at the moment, but the new sets can't come just fast enough. I really want those ending credit scenes in easily accessible form, because Cartoon Network can't be counted on airing them.

ETA: PS. Love the chibi Phoenix Wright avatar, taranchula.

Last edited by cartman414; 07-29-2007 at 04:44 PM.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #153
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

This episode is on CN Video right now, along with Cheese a-Go-Go, and Goo's music video. My WiFi connection is behaving tonight so I was actually able to watch them. Oh how I missed this episode! Oh how I missed the SHOW!! The theme song first started playing and I was suddenly happy, like all the dreads and burdens I've been carrying around all day/week are suddenly lifted off, and I'm suddenly calm and relaxed. It's amazing how this show does this to me. I should try to get more of a Foster's fix during this ridiculous dry spell we're being forced to take.

Anyway, I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet, this is one of my most favorite episodes, after FMD and STD. It's so creative and well done, and although Goo can be annoying at times, I really liked her in this episode. It really takes me back to how real everything was to me when I had imaginary friends, so it brings back a nostalgic type feeling I get only when I remember those days in detail like that. And I also noticed for the first time while watching it tonight that all the Space Nutboogies are wearing "flaming lava pants that can melt anything, even a freeze ray". I don't know why I hadn't noticed that before, I thought it was interesting.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #154
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
The theme song first started playing and I was suddenly happy, like all the dreads and burdens I've been carrying around all day/week are suddenly lifted off, and I'm suddenly calm and relaxed.
It's the magic of Foster's my friend!

I saw this episode last week. It was very creative and I loved how the villains and the powers of the characters were consistent with the what they had in the their power battle.

I loved Bloo's quote when he and Mac stumped Goo.
"YAR! That ye can't missy! Ye hath been owned!"

Last edited by Imaginary Dream; 11-09-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:51 PM   #155
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

C. Meh/10

Not too keen with Goo.