Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #1431
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Hey is that birdcage just for decoration or is there a parrot at Foster's?
Frankie could always use it as a new bed for Coco is she ever gets tired of that easter basket she keeps sleeping in .
Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 AM   #1432
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Frankie could always use it as a new bed for Coco is she ever gets tired of that easter basket she keeps sleeping in .

Coco is a free spirit never ment to be locked in a cage

CoCoo

Monty
Old 04-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #1433
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

is that an alligator skin skirt? My God......that is the absolute coolest and hottest thing i think any woman can wear.

Cass...i don't even know what to say...keep going!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #1434
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
You're too good to us, Cass. As always, thanks for the great pics. I particularly like the one in the purple.
Thanks; I do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Hey is that birdcage just for decoration or is there a parrot at Foster's?
There is a parrot in the house but it's flying loose at the moment. I leave it to you to guess which Imaginary Friend let it out of the cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
is that an alligator skin skirt? My God......that is the absolute coolest and hottest thing i think any woman can wear.

Cass...i don't even know what to say...keep going!
The skirt is either alligator or snake but I have no idea which.

More to come, eventually, after I look into a couple of new game glitches. For now, how about we get back to Frankie?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #1435
Voxxyn
Banned

Getting back on the subject of "Cheese A Go-Go" -- I hope Frankie will have at least some kind of role in it. It doesn't have to be big or pivotal, but I want it to be something. To me, the show loses a lot of depth and warmth without Frankie.

If it turns out to be another "Make-Believe It or Not" in which the episode acts as if Frankie doesn't exist at all, I'll be very disappointed.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #1436
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
If it turns out to be another "Make-Believe It or Not" in which the episode acts as if Frankie doesn't exist at all, I'll be very disappointed.
Not to mention, ALL of the other characters (outside from "the fosters 5, goo, and her massive heap of imaginary friends) didn't appear, either.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #1437
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
Not to mention, ALL of the other characters (outside from "the fosters 5, goo, and her massive heap of imaginary friends) didn't appear, either.
That was the main reason I disliked that episode, not to mention NOTHING was explained for why everyone was gone. But back to Frankie and Cheese, I would say as far as betting goes that Frankie will have probably at least more air time then usual for this episode.

Only reason I say so is as much as Frankie hates dealing with Cheese, she almost always ends up having to put up with him no matter what happens. Cheese bounces off either Mac or Frankie and considering how funny and great they were in "Big cheese", it'd be a shame to waste another good opportunity.

So I think she will do something more then usual but it really is anyone's guess. If not this episode, let's just hope Frankie does get a bigger spot wherever it may be.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:01 PM   #1438
Voxxyn
Banned

But Cheese won't be the only focus. What about the alien invasion(as in ACTUAL aliens instead of IFs) that will be apparently be the central focus of the plot? That makes it vaguely similar to MBION. It'd be nice to think that it'll have Frankie do something heroic and help "save the day", but that might be expecting too much...

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a link)
Old 04-20-2007, 10:13 AM   #1439
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Actually, I think that would be something really neat to see. Having Frankie be a hero or do something heroic like to stop the aliens or save whatever disaster would be a nice change of pace. As opposed to Frankie usually being left with the disaster splattered all over her face or name by the end.

If something like aliens landed, I could totally see Frankie being the level headed one trying to do something about it as opposed to being panicky and freaking out. Plus we know she's resourceful, look at all the crazy crap she went through to get inside the house in "Bloooo".

You may right Vox and it may be too much to ask of Frankie for this episode, but I personally don't think it's asking too much. I guess really what I would like to see is Frankie get some gratitude for a change on like anything. The house, the TV crew, the website, cooking, trying to work with Cheese.

She doesn't get the slightest hint of a "thank you" from anyone.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:50 AM   #1440
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

My guess for the alien invasion is that it will either be a dream sequence or only a few come to earth and get mistaken for IF's. I could see the aliens taking advantage of Frankie's caring nature somehow... or just driving her nuts.
I'd like to see more of Frankie in the new episodes but I'm kind of drawing a blank at the moment as to how. I think what I would really like to see is Frankie have a girls-night-out with Kathy (who would always be conveniently off screen or hidden behind something and never heard because Bloo would always cut her off.) only to have Bloo tag along.

Last edited by Medikor; 04-20-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Closed Thread