Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:15 PM   #131
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Hey look! Bloo's prank finally worked! I remember seeing this on eBay, I wish I had bought it when I saw it!
Old 12-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #132
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Default Look what I found at the Grocery Store!

It's ironic this was just posted today, because look what I found at the grocery store just today!

I was just replenishing my supply of fresh fruit and juice when I walk by the toys in with the holiday decorations. I wasn't even looking for anything particular, but what do ya know, it just caught my eye. I gasped of course, as I'm always keeping my eyes open for stickers, cards and stationary, but wasn't expecting anything like a puzzle at the grocery store! They had one for Lazlo and B&M too, along with Spongebob, Dora, Bratz, Barbie, and others.

Sorry for the grainy picture. But I'm sure we've all seen this picture before. You can barely see Wilt, Ed and Coco in the background. I'll try to take another pic once I put the puzzle together. Hopefully that one should come out better.

The grocer I was at was a Haggen owned branch, if anyone wanted to know.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #133
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Hey look! Bloo's prank finally worked! I remember seeing this on eBay, I wish I had bought it when I saw it!
Hey, Madame Foster let Frankie ditch that little girlie dress, and we FINALLY get to see Wilt's HEAD in the picture! I guess some good came of Bloo's prank, after all!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:01 PM   #134
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Oooh, I need to find those puzzles. I really like the house photo one.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:01 AM   #135
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltFan View Post
Oooh, I need to find those puzzles. I really like the house photo one.
I got mine from eBay. You might try some of the larger toy stores, they might be your best bet.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:08 AM   #136
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You guys know the Dueling Duos or whatever they were called...the CN toys that came in pairs of two characters from various shows that you pressed down on to make it display a random number? They come with cards? I'm not sure if you guys have seen those, I'd seen them on eBay but didn't pay a lot of attention to them...Well I was in Kaybee this morning and they had them on clearance for 6 bucks a set. I was about to buy one of each (I would have been missing Coco though) when I realised...I *have* them already. I bought an eBay lot months ago that was all the Foster's Dueling Duo figures and all the relevant character cards. The seller said they were a studio exclusive and I paid $50 for the set of five characters and cards. Lol...whatever. Now I know what they *are*, anyways.

edit: Sorry, they're called "Dare-Off Duos", it says so on the backs of the cards. I don't know what the game rules are though, they didn't come with anything.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-21-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #137
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

As promised last month, here's the puzzle put together.

A few days after I posted last here, I saw the one Cass got and I got that one too. Put it together, but for some very strange reason my cat took a fancy to it. He seemed to think one of his own imaginary friends was hiding under it, and so kept pouncing on the puzzle, hoping to catch that silly little IF. He eventually tore he puzzle to pieces again, and there are now pieces of it all over my dining area floor. One can be seen in the pictures I just posted about the valentines. A nice shot of Madame F's head. I'll try to put it together again, and if I do, I'll try to post a picture of that one as well.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #138
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Cats...

I should put mine together but I haven't found the ambition yet. The local stores had some of the CN puzzles over the holidays but not the Foster's versions. Disappointing but not unexpected.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #139
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Lol I got a mint Beetlejuice puzzle on eBay once and started putting it together with the intention of framing it. When I wasn't looking Kiwi stole a piece, ran off with it, and tore some of the paper off.

I framed it anyways, but its got this little exposed cardboard bit.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #140
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Time for a bump.

I got three packages today. Two of which arrived on Friday but I wasn't able to pick them up until today. I'm not always fond of the office hours here, or the personnel taking two hour lunches. But anyway, all three packages were Foster's related! Yay!

One of them was a total surprise. A belated Christmas present from my best friend. I was elated at opening the box and seeing what it was!

It's the "Smack and Yak" Blooregard which I've been wanting for so long but never got because I know I didn't really need it. He's cute, only about 8 inches tall. And funny with what he says. Among them are "I was created by a nerd!", "Hahahaha, Ow!", "Come Oooooooooooooonn!", "I'm bored", "Still bored", "I'll do anything! Aaaannnyyy thiiiinnnngg!", and "Ouch!!". I think those are all I've heard so far. I was hoping a part of the "Hot in Topeka" line would be among them, but I haven't heard anything yet. Oh well, I still love him, and I love my best friend for getting him for me!

Like many other Foster's merchandise, it has Craig's sig, and on this it gets its own tag! It also comes with a safety sheet on disposing of batteries properly. I don't know if you can change the battery or not, but I expect it's possible if you undo the seam down the back. It's probably one of those little lithium cell ones.