Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #131
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Like, I got one today that said "Another code is fosters." My reply was "No it isn't."
I just got a reply from him. Apparently screaming "Yes it is" back at me with 464 exclamation points (I wish I was making that up but I used a word processor to count them) makes it true.

People are ASSHATS. -_-

I am also getting a steady stream of people using the forum feedback button to complain that BFAHP isn't working for them for one reason or another. Because I obviously run the game.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #132
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I just got a reply from him. Apparently screaming "Yes it is" back at me with 464 exclamation points (I wish I was making that up but I used a word processor to count them) makes it true.

People are ASSHATS. -_-

I am also getting a steady stream of people using the forum feedback button to complain that BFAHP isn't working for them for one reason or another. Because I obviously run the game.
Setup an autoresponder (rule) on your inbox telling them the email of BFAHP's developers.
here is the link to there site:
http://www.powerfulrobot.com/web/index_content.html

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #133
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm not going to set up an autoresponder, but thanks for the link.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #134
montitech
Foster's Legend

It was just a sugestion,

I hate using and recieving autoresponders.

The link was actually not dirrected to you (Sparky) but for others viewing the forum, I am hoping that it may help people to relize that We are not the game developers, we are fans. (I figured you didnt need the link because you could locate the link if you needed it)

Monty
Old 05-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #135
BollaRice
Newly Abandoned

Default Sinkhole

There is really no serious purpose to this question, but mysteries drive me nuts.

The mudhole in the backyard... Is that part of a chore I have as yet not been assigned? I would also like to pose this question in regards to the outhouse.

My supposition is that the mudhole is in someway related to an episode I'm not recalling. Anyway, no rush but if anyone knows, get at me.

Last edited by BollaRice; 05-02-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: I commit typos like crazy. Can you commit a typo? Wonder what the verbage is for that.
BollaRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #136
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

That big hole in the back yard is part of one of the previous months Bloo's adventues. Just keep playing the game and you'll find out it's meaning soon enough.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:35 PM   #137
montitech
Foster's Legend

I just finished all the adventures from this month (and all privious ones as well) and so far there is no use of the outhouse. you can go into it, but thats about it. It is not part of any adventure or chore.

Monty
Old 05-02-2007, 06:44 PM   #138
BollaRice
Newly Abandoned

Default appreciation

thanks
BollaRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:23 PM   #139
Teddy
Newly Abandoned

Where can you find Wilt's scissors?

Thank you!
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #140
Vicks
At Home

This question has been asked MANY times. I know the answer has been posted as well, I just don't recall where the scissors are at the moment. For starters check this thread. I know it sucks to have to read through 5 pages of questions, but I know the answer is here somewhere. If you don't find your answer here, check for other threads with your question as the topic.

The majority of the questions for this game have been answered at least once on this forum. It's just finding where the answers are that is the tricky part.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote