Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #1241
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Basically, because of the Foster's short, techically Bloo is 6 now - making Mac's birthday later than his.

BTW, guys, I think we're onto something with Wilt's "history".
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #1242
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Basically, because of the Foster's short, techically Bloo is 6 now - making Mac's birthday later than his.

BTW, guys, I think we're onto something with Wilt's "history".
I agree that we're really getting onto something for Wilt's history. Wilt's survival would no doubt hinge on other people's helping him-- there's a very very very VERY slim chance that he could take care of himself after he was injured the way he was, and then there's the whole other subject of the mental/emtional healing. This is a really strong theory and it should definitely be developed further. (It's helping me with a companion story to a fic I started working on when I read this thread!)

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #1243
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Cartoon Network is airing pretty much an all-day Foster's marathon today, and I got to watch a lot of the old Season One and Two episodes that I haven't seen in a long time, and one thing that really struck me is how much Wilt's personality has evolved as the seasons of the show have progressed. In the first-season episodes, he was much more talkative, and seemed to have far more self-confidence. He could be a bit of a cut-up at times, doing impersonations like he does in the pilot, or picking on Bloo at bit when he thought Bloo was scared of the lame "Kweatuh Featuh" movie in "Blooooooooo!". He didn't have any problem getting on someone's case when they were out of line, even doling out his own brand of punishment like he does to both Mac and Bloo in "Adopt-Calypse Now". The "I'm sorry's" were there, but were more of a habit, like people who constantly say "you know", for instance, rather than real apologies. There was none of the nervousness and edginess that began to creep into Wilt's personality sometimes around Season Three, when he seemed to become more of a worry-wart, and more and more obsessed with whether others were upset with him or disappointed in him, and the "sorry's" started really taking over his speech, while the longer, more articulate lines became fewer and fewer. It's pretty intriguing how the show's creators have managed to pull off a rather realistic fall into near-madness, pushing this character to the brink of a breakdown, in an animated "kids' show", but if you watch the older episodes, followed by progressively later seasons, you can clearly see what I mean. Most people focus on Bloo's increasingly hedonistic, selfish and jerky personality change, but Wilt's is just as dramatic.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #1244
NeverToo
Banned

"Hello Magic"  

Talking Go Wilt!

What a character Wilt is and he's tall and he's very very good at basketball and he's a great friend at Foster's.

http://www.fosters-home.com/clipart/...oupmadbloo.jpg

To have a group picture with Wilt and a good day.
NeverToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #1245
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverToo View Post
What a character Wilt is and he's tall and he's very very good at basketball and he's a great friend at Foster's.

To have a group picture with Wilt and a good day.
Lol well, here's the FULL sized image if anyone wants it...

(You have to click on the thumbnail to get the big one, you see)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:17 AM   #1246
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Woah...

I was just browsing through the screengrabs for "Let Your Hare Down" and I found this:

http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/5/513-0083.jpg

Is this an accident, or have Wilt's feet been officially altered?
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #1247
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Wow, took someone long enough to notice! I took that cap on purpose...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:28 AM   #1248
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Muaha, I feel spethial now *beams* Still, it's odd. I mean, I know we've only ever seen Wilt's feet once before, but it's funny to see that hiss feet have been altered even though his suction-cup toes have been official for so long... Mm.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #1249
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Actually, Antgirl noticed the change in Wilt's footsies and posted about it in the official discussion of that episode, after I(having missed the first showing of "Let Your Hair Down) asked if Wilt had much of a role in the episode. She first posted that he showed his feet(only the second time since the show began, I believe, that we've seen them sans shoes AND socks), then went back and edited to mention that his feet now seemed more like human feet.

I dunno, I kinda liked Wilt's "monkey feet", with that big toe sorta down on the side and sticking out a bit, lol!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #1250
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

And besides, Eduardo's feet had also been "altered" or "mutated" into something else, so Wilt's feet shouldn't need to worried about...=P
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote