Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 11-07-2006, 01:50 PM   #111
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

...Yeah, you do have points...

Just We've seen all too much of the anger part betwee nthe two of them and not enough like in Squeeze The Day.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #112
Voxxyn
Banned

I don't think any true Mac & Bloo fan will disagree with that. They had great friendship moments in that and "Neighbor Pains", but their relationship since has been as hostile, or sometimes EVEN MORE, as it was for most of Season 3.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 02:15 PM   #113
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

I agree. Sometimes, it seems as if Mac and Bloo were enemies and not friends, and that's why "Squeeze the Day" is my favorite episode--it shows the friendship of the two best friends at its peak.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:11 PM   #114
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Well, on a more amusing Mac note, After reading Dude13's story, I noticed what he pointed out at one point: in Store Wars, when they're walking past the l... L.... damn, i can't remember the word. Fancy underpants... Mac's got this huge grin on his face, both times...
Old 11-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #115
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

...Lingerie? Is that the word?
Oh yeah. I remember that part. I guess Mac knows more than he lets on.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #116
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I just found it amusing, hehe...

Yeah, it is. Brain-go-splodey while i was typing.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #117
Wendi
sup B)

lol hay sir.  

LOL! I loved that grin on his face xD
Wendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:22 AM   #118
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I don't think any true Mac & Bloo fan will disagree with that. They had great friendship moments in that and "Neighbor Pains", but their relationship since has been as hostile, or sometimes EVEN MORE, as it was for most of Season 3.
Yeah, S3 was a really horrid freind-ship, but of couse it brought great episodes. But if I was mac, I'd get annoyed to. Especally in "CFCCC" that whining was so annoying.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:02 PM   #119
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I still think Bloo was better in Season Four. You might think he was bad there, but you gotta admit it could have been worse. No friendship is without conflict, and that's what happened there. If we start worrying too much about how Bloo is such a jerk, then the writers might think he needs to be perfected, and more than likely, the show would change course - and not necessarily for the better. I thought Mac was more harsh on Bloo on Season Four (though not by too much), yet no one really mentions that. I'm not saying that he shouldn't be that way, but I can understand why.

This talk of how Bloo is somehow treating Mac badly and their friendship is going downhill, I'll admit, has really been bugging me a lot lately. I won't get into detail as to what happened (for those that didn't see the season finale). It's not that I disagree with these people, it's just that I fear that the writers may read some of this and get the impression that Bloo's character needs to be completely reformed overnight, or even perfected. All I'm saying is be careful with what you wish for, because you might get it. I don't expect the friendship to be destroyed by either of the two. The only way I can see the two apart is if Mom forces Mac away from Foster's, or if Mac gets furious enough to leave We'll see what happens next. I really think some people feel too strongly about little stuff like that, but that may be just how I feel.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 09:10 AM   #120
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

I don't think the writers will ever feel the need to reform Bloo -- they do respect our opinions and take them into consideration, but they're aware that they know their characters best, not us. I'd just like to see them being buddies more often. Not completely without bickering, though -- a bit of arguing is good even if they're having fun and being pals, as, like you said, no friendship is without conflict, especially one between kids, and boys at that.