Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #111
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

...Y'all wouldn't mind a TMNT newbie sticking her head in here, wouldja?

I never thought twice about the turtles until the '07 movie. Then I thought, "Hmm. Looks fun. Prettyprettyanimation=D. Maybe I'll go see it." 'Course, it came out around one of the times I didn't have time to go see many movies in theaters, so I never did.
Then, it came out on video not too long ago, and I asked my friend about it. She said she liked it, and that she used to watch the old series Saturday mornings as a kid, and it held special memories for her. So, we rented it.

And, wow, how I fell in love.
The characters really drew me in. That's what usually gets me when I watch cartoons, movies, tv shows, etc.

Now, me and another friend have taken up watching the old series. At first all I could do was sit there and giggle at how incredibly cheesey it was. And, y'know, I still do...But I've been totally sucked in, somehow. o.o

Me and my friend decided we would watch all the episodes we could find together. Meaning, I have to wait for her. >.< Yeah, it'll be a long time before we finish all of them, but ah well. It'll make it last, I guess. C=

In closing: Turtles = <3, Splinter = t3h rawk, Shredder = HAHA and TMNT = FR00SH.

Points to you if you made any sense of all that. ^^