Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 02:56 PM   #1161
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Her voice sounds a little younger in that episode, too, a little higher in pitch.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:37 PM   #1162
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

This thread has 1162 Posts now. All of them were postive about Frankie afaik. I didn't post in this thread yet, so I'll say it now: Frankie's a great character and I completely understand why she has tons of fans.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #1163
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFoppy View Post
This thread has 1162 Posts now. All of them were postive about Frankie afaik. I didn't post in this thread yet, so I'll say it now: Frankie's a great character and I completely understand why she has tons of fans.
Indeed she is! If there's one thing I like about her, it's that she's able to be a caring gentle person, while still looking beautiful at the same time.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:49 AM   #1164
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'd love to see an episode where Frankie and her friend Kathy take Coco on a girls night out. Well, I just want to see an episode that shows why Frankie and Kathy are friends.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:07 AM   #1165
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I'd love to see an episode where Frankie and her friend Kathy take Coco on a girls night out. Well, I just want to see an episode that shows why Frankie and Kathy are friends.
That would make a good episode, especially if the boys get jealous. I can see Orlando Bloo making a third appearence. :bloogrin
Old 02-07-2007, 08:14 AM   #1166
Voxxyn
Banned

An episode showing the friendship of Frankie and Kathy would be nice--but NO Orlando Bloo or "boys getting jealous" or anything like that. No offense, but I hate that "war of the sexes" garbage.

I posted a Frankie-centered episode idea on the second page of the "Setting A President" episode thread(it's a little long, so go there and read it for yourself). Kathy could appear in that episode, as Frankie's only genuine non-Foster's human friend, and provide some emotional support for Frankie.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #1167
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Surely, I would think with Frankie's dynamic personality (albeit an introverted person), would have more friends than just Kathy; there was a group of friends she went out with in FMD (no mention of who - besides Kathy).
Old 02-07-2007, 10:29 AM   #1168
Voxxyn
Banned

I'm not saying that Kathy is her only human friend; I was merely talking within the setup of that episode idea. It's a little hard to explain, but trust me, I know her personality is something that would inspire people to want to be friends with her.

The focus of that episode idea is to show how negatively her social life is affected by the nature of her job(both in terms of finding the actual free time to hang out with her current pals and the risk of being publicly stigmatized for working with something as "childish" as imaginary friends), making her a little desperate to branch out, only to end up with a wrong set of friends... and then forming an unexpected bond with a seemingly unlikely person(Mr. Herriman).

I hope that made some sense.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 02-07-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #1169
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I'm not saying that Kathy is her only human friend; I was merely talking within the setup of that episode idea. It's a little hard to explain, but trust me, I know her personality is something that would inspire people to want to be friends with her.

The focus of that episode idea is to show how negatively her social life is affected by the nature of her job(both in terms of finding the actual free time to hang out with her current pals and the risk of being publicly stigmatized for working with something as "childish" as imaginary friends), making her a little desperate to branch out, only to end up with a wrong set of friends... and then forming an unexpected bond with a seemingly unlikely person(Mr. Herriman).

I hope that made some sense.
Got it!
Old 02-07-2007, 02:05 PM   #1170
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Woah, something just occured to me! There may be no proof of this, but what if Kathy is Mac's mom? You may never know!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
Closed Thread