Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > Birthdays and Salutations

Notices

Birthdays and Salutations Is it a member's birthday? Or another special event? Announce it here!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #11
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

At this point I'd simply like to offer him a birthday wish, which is my sincere hope that he gets everything that he deserves.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:14 AM   #12
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Actually he got banned the day before his birthday, and yep he totally brought it on himself by showing a supreme lack of common sense.
Well, actually, given that he hails from the same part of the globe as me, and you have to take differing time zones into account, I believe that he was, in fact, banned upon his birthday. At least, he was still a member when I was online on Monday just prior to midnight, only to be gone when I'd woken up and logged in the next morning. It's a pretty sad story all-round, I guess.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:16 AM   #13
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Well, actually, given that he hails from the same part of the globe as me, and you have to take differing time zones into account, I believe that he was, in fact, banned upon his birthday. At least, he was still a member when I was online on Monday just prior to midnight, only to be gone when I'd woken up and logged in the next morning. It's a pretty sad story all-round, I guess.

Oh yeah that's right, well anyways regardless of what he age he was when he got banned, in my eyes he will always remain a sad pathetic little man, who thought that following the rules was beneath him.

And believe me he was complaining about the way he was being treated by the staff even before he went on his insane one man crusade to show the forum mature rated video clips.

He was whining because we had the gall to bust him for things like "double posting", "cross posting" and "starting subject only threads." you know really minor stuff that doesn't even amount to a slap on the wrist, just a friendly reminder from the staff not to do it again.

Off the top of my head I can think of like a hundred instances where new members did stuff like that (Even I did, when I first started here.) and in all of those instances I can't think of a single person who cried foul about being called out on it, they sometimes gave a quick sorry and in most cases didn't intentionally do it again.

I hate to keep harping on this matter, but I want people to make sure that this fellow totally brought it on himself and I hope for his sake as he fully enters his young adult life he changes his attitude post haste other wise he is going to find himself in a world of hurt.

Last edited by taranchula; 05-14-2008 at 07:51 AM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote