Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
Charlie Crocker
and My Beautiful Chiquita!!!

Next Station, Frankie Foster...  

Location: The Honorable Sister Republic of Cambrigdetitlán IzKalifornia, México!
Send a message via MSN to Charlie Crocker Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Crocker
Smile Greetings from Mexico.

Hello friends Never Forgotten:

Charlie Crocker and I am from Mexico, long and state checando your page and I decided to sign up today, I hope to be well received here, as well, and especially Latinos, Mexicans, we like cartoons, for my My favorite example is Frankie (aaahhh) forgiveness, let me bring, well I hope to support them in this forum and I wish to invite you to join "The site for the Cartoon Fans" ie www.fantoon.co.cc only as it is made up of Mexicans, this in Spanish, but I also know not speak English very well, therefore invite you once again to register and be part of our community, without further for the moment I suggest google translator to understand us, thank you for your attention.

ATTE: Charlie Crocker
President and Founder of Fantoon (Before A.M.P.C.)

Last edited by Cassini90125; 02-19-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Moved post to "Websites" forum.
Charlie Crocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Welcome. I hope you enjoy being a member here. (But this isn't really the place for introductions since you're plugging a website.) I don't speak Spanish so I can't read your site, but I'm sure its a good site for cartoon fans.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
Charlie Crocker
and My Beautiful Chiquita!!!

Next Station, Frankie Foster...  

Location: The Honorable Sister Republic of Cambrigdetitlán IzKalifornia, México!
Send a message via MSN to Charlie Crocker Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Crocker
Default Ok, and understood.

Ok. Ok, and understood, but also my main reason is to interact with other fans, if someone wants to visit this website, welcome, it was not by advertising, I have not bothered, I am also a fan of Foster

Sorry
Charlie Crocker is offline   Reply With Quote